posh twat and the damage done

Other non Stranglers stuff here

Moderator: StanInBlack

sewer rat
Rats Rally

posh twat and the damage done

Post by sewer rat »

I've just been informed that the posh geezer who hosts the gameshow Pointless has released a cd of covers done in an opera style and Golden Brown is one of the songs. AAAAAAAARRRRRGGGGHH!!!! why can't these people fuck right off. I bet he was one of the wankers who used to take the piss out of punks back then. not to mention the fact the song is an ode to heroin....bet the fud doesn't know that. what next...Michael ball doing Holiday in Cambodia by DK....ed sheeran doing new rose by the damned....where will it end????!!!!
Josh
Ugly
Ugly

Re: posh twat and the damage done

Post by Josh »

sewer rat wrote: 25 Jan 2017, 17:39 I've just been informed that the posh geezer who hosts the gameshow Pointless has released a cd of covers done in an opera style and Golden Brown is one of the songs. AAAAAAAARRRRRGGGGHH!!!! why can't these people fuck right off. I bet he was one of the wankers who used to take the piss out of punks back then. not to mention the fact the song is an ode to heroin....bet the fud doesn't know that. what next...Michael ball doing Holiday in Cambodia by DK....ed sheeran doing new rose by the damned....where will it end????!!!!
I'd quite like to hear Michael Ball's take on Holiday in Cambodia. :grin:
Never say goodbye,
For we'll all be with you someday,
Fond adieus but never say goodbye
mickinblack
The Raven
The Raven

Re: posh twat and the damage done

Post by mickinblack »

I think someone else already posted about Alexander Armstrong singing Golden brown.
The song is classed as a classic so your gonna get all sorts have a go with this.