overrated footballers!

Other non Stranglers stuff here

Moderator: StanInBlack

scouserat
Rats Rally

overrated footballers!

Post by scouserat »

is mr rooney the most overrated player in the history of british football :!: who do you think are the other lucky overpaid, average prima donnas who have lived off the odd spectacular goal and the done nothing for the team most of the season. for the life of me i dont know what people have been ravin about for the past 10 years it baffles me:shock: and im a united fan honest.
zamaguire
The Man They Love To Hate

Re: overrated footballers!

Post by zamaguire »

Paul Pogba, Henrikh Mickryan and Eric Bailly :grin:
porkymeat
The Man They Love To Hate

Post by porkymeat »

Stan Matthews
I'll even let you drive my motorbike . . .
dan-electro
Ugly
Ugly

Post by dan-electro »

Paul Pogba, I think I'm missing something with this guy, everytime I watch this guy play he is average at best. I saw him in the World Cup 2014, Euro 2016, Champions League and now Man Utd and he appears to have a very good agent as he doesn't look anywhere near a £89M footballer. He must have been decent with Juve but I didn't see him play in the Italian League (which is no longer the league it used to be). I think this bloke has fooled everyone :lol:
Hugh - "We had gangs of skinheads coming along trying to cause problems and stuff"
Rick Wakeman - "How did you deal with it?"
Hugh - "Our bass player used to jump off the stage and beat the shit out of them!"
iain
Ugly
Ugly

Post by iain »

Ibrahimosonavabitch
rotten thoughts
mickinblack
The Raven
The Raven

Post by mickinblack »

Wayne Rooney was not over rated he was a English legend.
He has a fantastic record at Man U and he has scored more goals for England than any other player.

He is over paid like all footballers are. Now that would need to be a completely different.. :grin:
Nothingonearth
SHAKESPEARO

Post by Nothingonearth »

dan-electro wrote:Paul Pogba, I think I'm missing something with this guy, everytime I watch this guy play he is average at best. I saw him in the World Cup 2014, Euro 2016, Champions League and now Man Utd and he appears to have a very good agent as he doesn't look anywhere near a £89M footballer. He must have been decent with Juve but I didn't see him play in the Italian League (which is no longer the league it used to be). I think this bloke has fooled everyone :lol:

Can't have this, Dan. Pogba will go down as a footballing great when he finishes. Box to box game changer.

Watch a lot of Serie A and the guy was immense there. Great temperament as well.
Hammersmith1982
Ugly
Ugly

Post by Hammersmith1982 »

mickinblack wrote:Wayne Rooney was not over rated he was a English legend.
He has a fantastic record at Man U and he has scored more goals for England than any other player.

He is over paid like all footballers are. Now that would need to be a completely different.. :grin:
Always thought Rooney was so overrated and I was right. He just isn't what the media say he is. Beckham was far superior and I'm not even a United Fan!!!
elvisintheclouds
BLUE SISTER
BLUE SISTER

Post by elvisintheclouds »

The whole lot of 'em :!: :!: :!:
Thank you very much
EiTC
Rockula
The Raven
The Raven

Post by Rockula »

elvisintheclouds wrote:The whole lot of 'em :!: :!: :!:
Agreed. ;)
ManInBrown
sewer rat
Rats Rally

Post by sewer rat »

Ronaldo and beckham for me. I think it was the last world cup and Portugal were playing. the team came back on at half time and Ronaldo had a completely different haircut......me and the wife were pissin ourselves.
marky
Ugly
Ugly

Post by marky »

football is an industry fair play to anybody that wants to fork out a small fortune to watch a group of rich blokes play against another lot of rich blokes who do not give a fuck about you I don't give a fuck who is a good disappointing or great footballer don't believe the hype