Other non Stranglers stuff here

Moderator: StanInBlack

Boody
Ugly
Ugly
Location: Arse end of commuter land, always looking for an escape

Re: 54 hours a week

Post by Boody »

The Strangler wrote:31.5 hours week ? Lazy cunt.
Am I the only person who finds gratuitous use of such language unnecessary and offensive?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I can't help getting old. I just refuse to grow up.
Jon the Impaler
The Raven
The Raven

Post by Jon the Impaler »

Boody wrote:
The Strangler wrote:31.5 hours week ? Lazy cunt.
Am I the only person who finds gratuitous use of such language unnecessary and offensive?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
What ? 31.5 hours per week - are you a Scouser ?
All quiet ..........
pigeon
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by pigeon »

:D Weekend pay is the same hourly pay as normal weekdays £8.60 an hour. I know The Strangler had my hours cut a couple of years ago, and didn't get them back. 200 hours a month should be around £1,500 after tax. Not bad More Stranglers gigs.
Jon the Impaler
The Raven
The Raven

Post by Jon the Impaler »

pigeon wrote::D Weekend pay is the same hourly pay as normal weekdays £8.60 an hour. I know The Strangler had my hours cut a couple of years ago, and didn't get them back. 200 hours a month should be around £1,500 after tax. Not bad More Stranglers gigs.
I'm sure , without your agreement that they can't just change your contract just like that , I believe you are required either 60 or 90 days notice prior to any enforced change if its enforced ie not agreed by yourself- if you don't like maybe you should seek outside advice from a union or citizens advice . Only problem might be that employer then see's you as a troublemaker - possibly . I'm not 100% on that but I think its along the right lines .
All quiet ..........
dreamtime101
The Man They Love To Hate

Post by dreamtime101 »

kjblack wrote:
mickinblack wrote:Join a union
Exactly!

(Or start one.)
:smt023
pigeon
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by pigeon »

Jon the Impaler wrote:
pigeon wrote::D Weekend pay is the same hourly pay as normal weekdays £8.60 an hour. I know The Strangler had my hours cut a couple of years ago, and didn't get them back. 200 hours a month should be around £1,500 after tax. Not bad More Stranglers gigs.
I'm sure , without your agreement that they can't just change your contract just like that , I believe you are required either 60 or 90 days notice prior to any enforced change if its enforced ie not agreed by yourself- if you don't like maybe you should seek outside advice from a union or citizens advice . Only problem might be that employer then see's you as a troublemaker - possibly . I'm not 100% on that but I think its along the right lines .
Oh he already knows i am a troublemaker, we dissagree on absolutley everything, and i talk over him when he is saying something,and i am always right. Even when i'm wrong, in which i'm never wrong when it comes to Trollies. 8)