Fruitcakes & conspiracy Bell-Ends

Other non Stranglers stuff here

Moderator: StanInBlack

Burn e 77
ManinBlack
ManinBlack

Fruitcakes & conspiracy Bell-Ends

Post by Burn e 77 »

Unfortunately I've experienced an online discussion (discussion... More like a conversation with a rather sad deluded anti-Semitic freak) A well known FaceCrook friend to many on here (and a musical collaborator with none other than Hugh) believes that his own government (instigated by those dastardly filthy Israeli Illuminati, of course!) bombed the Twin Towers. An ex partner of mine (Malaysian born mixed race white / oriental Non-Practising Muslim / Christian by birth) survived this evil barbaric Islamist attack, she related to me her recollection of the attack (she now still suffers with depression, luckily she survived with quite minor physical injuries) She recalls the sight of a Jet after being alerted to it's presence by other colleagues, she also related to me the help she received by Fire and Medical services who also witnessed the aircraft (the fruitcake believes no Jets were involved... that secret agents planted bombs in the towers).

She's an intelligent gorgeous warm woman, she experienced an horrendous and horrific attack on her country by Islamic terrorist's who have admitted their guilt... to repeat a word from the beginning of this post 'Unfortunately' a certain fuckin bell-end fruitcake believes those "nasty Israeli / Illuminati" were responsible for this tragedy... He's not alone with his paranoid sick beliefs either... I have dumped seven so called FaceCrook Stranglers 'friends' for their same ignorant, misguided and fuckin fruitcake beliefs in unscientific conspiracies...

If anyone on here doesn't like my remarks (and there's sadly quite few) then go suck on an Islamists pork sword.
Within 18mins of posting my reply to said FaceCrook nutter a FaceCrook Stranglers 'friend' of mine condemned my remarks. I work willingly within a culture of equality and diversity, presently working for a college and a DWP agency I help Syrian refugees and clients with mental health / learning disabilities (amongst other refugees) find sustainable employment. I'm not anti Islamic... I'm anti Islamist terrorism / anti conspiracy cnuts.

Bernie
Last edited by Burn e 77 on 20 Feb 2016, 06:50, edited 6 times in total.
Something better change!
theraven1979
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Re: Fruitcakes & conspiracy Bell-Ends

Post by theraven1979 »

Same people who think the moon landings were faked - It would've probably cost more than putting a man on the moon and the repurcussions from the twin towers.

Jim
"I bathed in sun and walked in rain
It taught me how to laugh again"
The Strangler
Ugly
Ugly

Post by The Strangler »

My first thought of when i saw this thread was about some sort of racism or the like is that Pidge had started it.
Rugby Union is not only the greatest team sport in the world on the field, but without a shadow of a doubt, is the greatest team sport in the world off the field. Nigel Owens.
Homer
Ugly
Ugly

Post by Homer »

Lot of truth said in this tho .......
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Fahrenheit-doub ... op?ie=UTF8

Gain power by preying on peoples fear.... terrorism.
Burn e 77
ManinBlack
ManinBlack

Post by Burn e 77 »

theraven1979 wrote:Same people who think the moon landings were faked - It would've probably cost more than putting a man on the moon and the repurcussions from the twin towers.

Jim
You're right Jim, he does think Apollo landings were a sham... Fruitcake, albeit good drummer on Hugh collaboration album.
Bernie
Something better change!
MULLY
ManinBlack
ManinBlack

Post by MULLY »

Being extremely pedantic, but for someone who claims they work with people with learning difficulties and in a culture of equality and diversity, to call anyone a "fuckin' fruitcake" and "nutter" stinks of hypocrisy.

Anyway, it's not hard to work out to whom you refer - so why not just come out with it?

Not gonna get into a discussion over it - cos firstly, I don't give a shit about who believes conspiracy theories and secondly, I ain't prepared to suck on Islamist cock. :wink:
Allow me to re-arrange your face, sometimes I'd really like to get to know you better
Burn e 77
ManinBlack
ManinBlack

Post by Burn e 77 »

MULLY wrote: Not gonna get into a discussion over it - cos firstly, I don't give a shit about who believes conspiracy theories and secondly, I ain't prepared to suck on Islamist cock. :wink:
Fatima, down the Kwality Kebab shop in Peckham Sarf Landaghn assures me it tastes foul... Rather like their chicken burgers :wink:
Something better change!
MULLY
ManinBlack
ManinBlack

Post by MULLY »

Burn e 77 wrote:
MULLY wrote: Not gonna get into a discussion over it - cos firstly, I don't give a shit about who believes conspiracy theories and secondly, I ain't prepared to suck on Islamist cock. :wink:
Fatima, down the Kwality Kebab shop in Peckham Sarf Landaghn assures me it tastes foul... Rather like their chicken burgers :wink:
8)
Allow me to re-arrange your face, sometimes I'd really like to get to know you better
Bobinblack
ManinBlack
ManinBlack

Post by Bobinblack »

i love conspiracy theories. Not that I believe any of them but some make for great discussion.

It's a bit harsh bracketing the 'faked moon landing believers' to the Twin Towers was the FBI or the Jews etc though.

I saw one headline recently that Stanley Kubrick's widow was claiming HE directed the film of the fake moon landings!
Think I'll go for a stroll in the trees.
evonx
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by evonx »

For what its worth - the person Bernie is on about has been erased from my list on facebook some time ago. I love MIB theories and theres nore sides to many stories (including what happened on 9/11) but the man has absolutely lost the plot.
--eric--
i was attracted by a night torchlight parade
and there i came
pigeon
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by pigeon »

It's not Robert Williams is it? i see his posts on a couple of weeks basis with him, but i make out i am a bit too thick to have a conversation with him about it. Works when you can just scroll passed it, if you don't like something someone posts. I still don't get this punk Captain Beefheart appreciation thing i mean everything ive heard Sucks, and thats why he gets gigs with Hugh and John Lydon cos they know what Beefhearts Genius is, I don't hear Genius i just hear a complete mess of songs. Oh well, he wrote "Nosfeartu" though so he claims, and is building up his friendlist to release "Nosferatu 2" and hoping that some of them will buy it, to be fair there will always be some that will. Sounds pretty good actually
Rockula
The Raven
The Raven

Post by Rockula »

All conspiracy theories are dreamt up by the same group of 6 men who work out of a back office near Whitehall.
I swear it's true.....
ManInBrown