Checkout Training.

Other non Stranglers stuff here

Moderator: StanInBlack

ThruBeingCool
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Re: Checkout Training.

Post by ThruBeingCool »

Hmmmmm.... I suggest another thread if you want to continue. Don't really want to go off on a tangent on what is Pidges topic.
Toiler On The Sea
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by Toiler On The Sea »

Saves freezing you bollox off in the bad weather, young mans game that.
"They don’t come much better than The Stranglers when performing live; there is no pretence, no hiding place, just superb music"

Liverpool Sound and Vision March 8th 2013.
pigeon
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by pigeon »

Barry's a legend

I'm still waiting for my 3rd day on the checkout, i was on my own all day today as someone is on holiday so i had to stay outside all day. Payday Friday deciding what to get Stranglers at Manchester Apollo ticket or P.I.L at the Indigo 02 ticket, really want to see them again, so i might go for that and Manchester ticket later on in the month.
Stranglers69
VERSATRAN SERIES F

Post by Stranglers69 »

Try being the Click and collect driver. Four and a half hours this morning for four customers. I suppose it beats working for a living!
Burn e 77
ManinBlack
ManinBlack

Post by Burn e 77 »

Just to inform you that I visited ASDA in Charlton this morning and they had no 'Peppermint Pink Extra Soft Quilted Satin Touch Pure Silk Extra Strong' bog roll. This is appalling behaviour for a major supermarket in Great Britain in the year of our Lord 2016. I shall be complaining to the management. Just what is going wrong with the Stock Replenishment situation Mr pigeon!? :smt013
Mr Splatter Botty, Royal Tunbridge Wells Kent
Something better change!