FACEBOOK - 'don't like'.

Other non Stranglers stuff here

Moderator: StanInBlack

Stevie.T-'up north'
Ugly
Ugly
Posts: 1071
Joined: 17 Feb 2010, 15:32
Location: Yorkshire

Re: FACEBOOK - 'don't like'.

Post by Stevie.T-'up north' » 14 Oct 2015, 18:04

Ravenette wrote:Personally, I rant on facebook, post things to make others laugh and do find it a good way of keeping in touch with mates far away.
It's not all about narcissicism you know. Just the odd few 'selfie' brigade.
Now now young lady, don't you go getting on your high horse to me! (Please excuse the typing error before 'lady') :smt081
Sweat and shite and blood!

User avatar
Ravenette
The Raven
The Raven
Posts: 2661
Joined: 22 Apr 2010, 19:44
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow

Re: FACEBOOK - 'don't like'.

Post by Ravenette » 14 Oct 2015, 18:07

Stevie.T-'up north' wrote:
Ravenette wrote:Personally, I rant on facebook, post things to make others laugh and do find it a good way of keeping in touch with mates far away.
It's not all about narcissicism you know. Just the odd few 'selfie' brigade.
Now now young lady, don't you go getting on your high horse to me! (Please excuse the typing error before 'lady') :smt081
:smt098

How do you know it's a high horse? Might be a shetland pony.
I've got some chloroform and handcuffs, just for you.

jason
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth
Posts: 6802
Joined: 02 Oct 2008, 15:34
Location: Kent

Re: FACEBOOK - 'don't like'.

Post by jason » 14 Oct 2015, 19:09

I'm a bit of a Facebook addict but It is a weird and dangerous thing. I have reconnected with the some old friends though and that has been great.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User avatar
Ravenette
The Raven
The Raven
Posts: 2661
Joined: 22 Apr 2010, 19:44
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow

Re: FACEBOOK - 'don't like'.

Post by Ravenette » 14 Oct 2015, 19:12

Pisses me off when people use it maliciously. Dirty laundry is out of order.
I've got some chloroform and handcuffs, just for you.

User avatar
jaydee1964
Ugly
Ugly
Posts: 1131
Joined: 29 Aug 2013, 05:50

Re: FACEBOOK - 'don't like'.

Post by jaydee1964 » 14 Oct 2015, 23:15

not allowed on Facebook anyway . But some people including some of my family are addicted to this crap

"The ending of the day.......brings the cccaaaalllllmmm,that you've been waiting for........."

User avatar
elleninblack
The Man They Love To Hate
Posts: 567
Joined: 17 Mar 2014, 19:00

Re: FACEBOOK - 'don't like'.

Post by elleninblack » 14 Oct 2015, 23:49

Stevie.T-'up north' wrote:
elleninblack wrote: I've got friends who love in other countries
Friends who love in other countries? Cheating sods!
oooops lol!!!!
Hagakure with perfume...

Jon the Impaler
The Raven
The Raven
Posts: 2404
Joined: 25 Jan 2006, 18:59
Location: Essex

Re: FACEBOOK - 'don't like'.

Post by Jon the Impaler » 15 Oct 2015, 06:50

cassini wrote:If you don't like Facebook, then don't use it - no big deal. I live overseas and have friends and family around the world, and find it a nice way to stay in touch with them. I quite like the stranglers Facebook page too.
I don't use it .
All quiet ..........

User avatar
Hammer
Ugly
Ugly
Posts: 1032
Joined: 31 Aug 2007, 16:57
Location: Shropshire England

Re: FACEBOOK - 'don't like'.

Post by Hammer » 15 Oct 2015, 11:52

cassini wrote:If you don't like Facebook, then don't use it - no big deal. I live overseas and have friends and family around the world, and find it a nice way to stay in touch with them. I quite like the stranglers Facebook page too.
Completely understand using it for those reasons, but I prefer talking to people. Never used it myself.
To offend, or be offended is purely subjective.

jason
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth
Posts: 6802
Joined: 02 Oct 2008, 15:34
Location: Kent

Re: FACEBOOK - 'don't like'.

Post by jason » 15 Oct 2015, 15:06

I share Stranglers tracks on it to my friends. 8)

User avatar
MULLY
BLUE SISTER
BLUE SISTER
Posts: 4074
Joined: 04 Jan 2006, 20:27
Location: BELFAST

Re: FACEBOOK - 'don't like'.

Post by MULLY » 15 Oct 2015, 20:11

Nearly as bad as posting one's opinions, likes and dislikes on a Forum 8)
Allow me to re-arrange your face, sometimes I'd really like to get to know you better

Stevie.T-'up north'
Ugly
Ugly
Posts: 1071
Joined: 17 Feb 2010, 15:32
Location: Yorkshire

Re: FACEBOOK - 'don't like'.

Post by Stevie.T-'up north' » 16 Oct 2015, 11:37

MULLY wrote:Nearly as bad as posting one's opinions, likes and dislikes on a Forum 8)
Meeeeeeooooooowww! :wink:
Sweat and shite and blood!

User avatar
MULLY
BLUE SISTER
BLUE SISTER
Posts: 4074
Joined: 04 Jan 2006, 20:27
Location: BELFAST

Re: FACEBOOK - 'don't like'.

Post by MULLY » 16 Oct 2015, 12:22

Stevie.T-'up north' wrote:
MULLY wrote:Nearly as bad as posting one's opinions, likes and dislikes on a Forum 8)
Meeeeeeooooooowww! :wink:
LOL :wink:
Allow me to re-arrange your face, sometimes I'd really like to get to know you better

Post Reply