IS

Other non Stranglers stuff here

Moderator: StanInBlack

marky
Ugly
Ugly

Re: IS

Post by marky »

no i wpuldnt have preferred a nazi invasion of europe but i fail to see how or why winston churchill is perceived as some kind of hero he along with some of the so called top brass got alot of people killed
Burn e 77
ManinBlack
ManinBlack

Post by Burn e 77 »

Stevie.T-'up north' wrote:
jason wrote:I see in the news there was a bloke with an ISIS flag walking around London at the weekend. I believe his little daughter had a small one too. He wasn't even arrested. :shock:
Yes, shocking Jason. This country needs to grow some bollocks and throw the fuckers out.
The sooner the better... they're vermin.
Bernie 77
Something better change!
laurie
The Man They Love To Hate

Post by laurie »

marky wrote:no i wpuldnt have preferred a nazi invasion of europe but i fail to see how or why winston churchill is perceived as some kind of hero he along with some of the so called top brass got alot of people killed
Thats wot happens in war people die
do you wanna
Stevie.T-'up north'

Post by Stevie.T-'up north' »

marky wrote:no i wpuldnt have preferred a nazi invasion of europe but i fail to see how or why winston churchill is perceived as some kind of hero he along with some of the so called top brass got alot of people killed
So what was he supposed to do then? I assure you that thousands more would've been killed if he had NOT gone to war. Also, I never referred to him as being a 'hero'. I simply quoted him - huge difference.
Sweat and shite and blood!
marky
Ugly
Ugly

Post by marky »

no you didnt but other people see churchill montgomery etc as heroes i think that isis are crazy fucked up evil bastards and that the sooner they are sent to hell the better but i also say that ww2 is very often seen through nostalgia and not through the facts that we know about it now
Burn e 77
ManinBlack
ManinBlack

Post by Burn e 77 »

marky wrote:no you didnt but other people see churchill montgomery etc as heroes i think that isis are crazy fucked up evil bastards and that the sooner they are sent to hell the better but i also say that ww2 is very often seen through nostalgia and not through the facts that we know about it now
You detract from the original content of the post. It's all very well commenting from your fuckin cosy computer regarding Churchill and Montgomery in hindsight, but needs must and in war people including innocents get killed and Churchill and Montgomery including numerous others did what they had to do... Comparing Churchill and Montgomery or even mentioning them in the same post as one condemning these Muslim murdering scum is total bollocks.
Bernie 77
Something better change!
marky
Ugly
Ugly

Post by marky »

its all war its all the same weather it comes from a fuckin cosy computer or not
meanie

Post by meanie »

marky wrote:its all war its all the same weather it comes from a fuckin cosy computer or not
Are we going to argue about the 'weather' now? :P
I'll see you in the sewer!!!
HOFT

Post by HOFT »

:roll:
will the rain hurt the rhubarb ?
May the flies of 1000 camels nest in your armpits !

If you want SYMPATHY ?..........
You will find it in the dictionary between ` SHIT & SYPHILIS ' !