IS

Other non Stranglers stuff here

Moderator: StanInBlack

Burn e 77
ManinBlack
ManinBlack

IS

Post by Burn e 77 »

IS... Recently I was reading some 'IS' propaganda (specifically an online booklet targeting British Muslim 'yooth') this particular booklet was a 'travel guide' for prospective jihadists* (*murdering fucking scum)... In this very badly and naively written booklet was mention of the great living conditions a jihadist* (*murdering cunt) could expect in Syria... Quote: "Cadbury's chocolate bars, Twix & Mars bars and other British confection is all openly available here!" If these young ignorant murdering and inhumane vermin like British
items so much what will they do when they topple the satanic infidels who produce these choco bars. Hope the cunts die from food poisoning...
Salman Rushdie 77
Last edited by Burn e 77 on 30 Jun 2015, 21:43, edited 2 times in total.
Something better change!
HOFT
The Man They Love To Hate

Re: IS

Post by HOFT »

Let them eat jelly beans.
May the flies of 1000 camels nest in your armpits !

If you want SYMPATHY ?..........
You will find it in the dictionary between ` SHIT & SYPHILIS ' !
Rockula
The Raven
The Raven

Post by Rockula »

Let them eat their own guns.
ManInBrown
meanie

Post by meanie »

Without the *satanic infidels, they'll all die from the inability to produce anything anyway.
Let them eat sand, they managed quite nicely on it for thousands of years. We have plenty of feral camels if they're short of 'virgins', nobody else is keen to shag them here anyway.
I. S. ....ignorant shitheads?
The great philosopher Kenny Everett, once said "Round 'em up, put 'em in a field and bomb the bastards", he was on to something.
I'll see you in the sewer!!!
Stevie.T-'up north'

Post by Stevie.T-'up north' »

Sweat and shite and blood!
Stevie.T-'up north'

"Arm yourselves, and be ye men of valour, and be in readiness for the conflict, for it is better for us to perish in battle than to look upon the outrage of our nation and on our altar. As the will of God is in Heaven, even so let it be". Winston Churchill
marky
Ugly
Ugly

Post by marky »

yes he got loads of people killed too dunkirk arnhem etc
Stevie.T-'up north'

marky wrote:yes he got loads of people killed too dunkirk arnhem etc
Seriuosly?!? So what would you have preferred then, a successful Nazi invasion of Europe??
jason
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by jason »

I see in the news there was a bloke with an ISIS flag walking around London at the weekend. I believe his little daughter had a small one too. He wasn't even arrested. :shock:
Stevie.T-'up north'

jason wrote:I see in the news there was a bloke with an ISIS flag walking around London at the weekend. I believe his little daughter had a small one too. He wasn't even arrested. :shock:
Yes, shocking Jason. This country needs to grow some bollocks and throw the fuckers out.
jason
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by jason »

Stevie.T-'up north' wrote:
jason wrote:I see in the news there was a bloke with an ISIS flag walking around London at the weekend. I believe his little daughter had a small one too. He wasn't even arrested. :shock:
Yes, shocking Jason. This country needs to grow some bollocks and throw the fuckers out.
And just a week after Tunisia. It's taking the piss really isn't it.
Stevie.T-'up north'

jason wrote:
Stevie.T-'up north' wrote:
And just a week after Tunisia. It's taking the piss really isn't it.
It is indeed mate. The far left 'do gooders' don't help matters either, preaching their human rights bullshit in their idealistic fantasy worlds.