Re: Sam Allardyce

Post by T.F.P.R.H.G »

BIG FAT HEADED FERGIE LOVING TWAT
Saidagibb !
Sinister
The Man They Love To Hate

Post by Sinister »

A little bit of all I reckon, but it's still early in the season. If you're still top 8 in March/April I'll be impressed. :smt023
Whooo's there in the shadows
Dom P
BLUE SISTER
BLUE SISTER

Post by Dom P »

Good strikers... so a) I guess....
"I think you guys are going to have to come up with some wonderful new lies, or people just aren't going to want to go on living." -- Slaughterhouse-Five
pigeon
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by pigeon »

Well he managed to break the law in stealing one of our hot youth academy propositions in the summer he won player of the season after just playing 23 games for us. Mr Poyet!. And just for that i hate West ham with a passion even more than Millwall who are just a joke anyway. They did it with Defoe aswell. They dont even go up as champions when they get promoted. You can count on one hand how many games diego will play for them this season!!!!.
Hammer

Post by Hammer »

It sort of depends how much you think Sam had to do with those transfers. It seems that these days the managers don't appear to be quite as involved as they used to be.

For instance, the Sakho transfer was on hold, until they found out whether another player would be interested in coming to West Ham. it was only when Metz started to threaten, that West Ham signed him. Looks like it was the right decision now. So I would suggest that it was luck.

As for Sam, I still haven't forgiven him for last season yet. :evil:

Pigeon, I don't think there is a club in any of the 4 divisions that hasn't tapped up a player, West Ham have lost loads of players from the academy over the years, probably many more than Charlton.
To offend, or be offended is purely subjective.
Boody
Ugly
Ugly
Location: Arse end of commuter land, always looking for an escape

Post by Boody »

T.F.P.R.H.G wrote:BIG FAT HEADED FERGIE LOVING TWAT
I say, steady on...
I can't help getting old. I just refuse to grow up.
T.F.P.R.H.G
Rats Rally

Post by T.F.P.R.H.G »

Boody wrote:
T.F.P.R.H.G wrote:BIG FAT HEADED FERGIE LOVING TWAT
I say, steady on...[/q
only joking we all love big sam :smt060
Saidagibb !
pigeon
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by pigeon »

Hammer wrote:It sort of depends how much you think Sam had to do with those transfers. It seems that these days the managers don't appear to be quite as involved as they used to be.

For instance, the Sakho transfer was on hold, until they found out whether another player would be interested in coming to West Ham. it was only when Metz started to threaten, that West Ham signed him. Looks like it was the right decision now. So I would suggest that it was luck.

Pigeon, I don't think there is a club in any of the 4 divisions that hasn't tapped up a player, West Ham have lost loads of players from the academy over the years, probably many more than Charlton.
Given the fact that Poyet was under 17 at the time. The club gave us an embarrasing figure of £400k! We got Stepehen Henderson as part of the deal. Never known a goalkeeper to be injured as much as him. And now West ham want to loan Poyet out in January. As i predicted What was the point? We could of done with him this season !
Hammer

Post by Hammer »

pigeon wrote:
Hammer wrote:It sort of depends how much you think Sam had to do with those transfers. It seems that these days the managers don't appear to be quite as involved as they used to be.

Given the fact that Poyet was under 17 at the time. The club gave us an embarrasing figure of £400k! We got Stepehen Henderson as part of the deal. Never known a goalkeeper to be injured as much as him. And now West ham want to loan Poyet out in January. As i predicted What was the point? We could of done with him this season !
In fairness Pigeon, I can't argue with any of that. The compensation scheme for young players is utterly ridiculous!

After West Ham had picked up a couple more players I would have thought it would have made sense to everybody that he was loaned back to you for the season.
To offend, or be offended is purely subjective.