Charlton Athletic 3 Derby County 2

Other non Stranglers stuff here

Moderator: StanInBlack

strangledinAuch
The Man They Love To Hate

Re: Charlton Athletic 3 Derby County 2

Post by strangledinAuch »

pigeon wrote:;D

A bit late but a point against Huddersfield away yesterday last minute equaliser from our striker Igor Vetokelle. Im quite impressed so far, we would of lost that game last season. 4 games gone and no defeats so far. I diddn't go to that and i wont be at the cup game at Derby on Tuesday or the game against Brighton next Saturday. Mu next game is on Saturday 13th September against Watford at the valley,
if you fancy Charlton to do it again tonight,quoted at 9/2 at some bookies :shock:

I think you'll be getting the full support of the Nottinghamshire contingent on here :?:
See You At The Bar
elleninblack

Post by elleninblack »

strangledinAuch wrote:
pigeon wrote:;D

A bit late but a point against Huddersfield away yesterday last minute equaliser from our striker Igor Vetokelle. Im quite impressed so far, we would of lost that game last season. 4 games gone and no defeats so far. I diddn't go to that and i wont be at the cup game at Derby on Tuesday or the game against Brighton next Saturday. Mu next game is on Saturday 13th September against Watford at the valley,
if you fancy Charlton to do it again tonight,quoted at 9/2 at some bookies :shock:

I think you'll be getting the full support of the Nottinghamshire contingent on here :?:
Support from me!
Hagakure with perfume...
derby62
Rats Rally

Post by derby62 »

Oh hasn't it all gone quiet on here
strangledinAuch

Brighton will be in Derbyshire for the next round
See You At The Bar
pigeon
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by pigeon »

derby62 wrote:Oh hasn't it all gone quiet on here

Well that is another cup run over and done with for another season.

I have just booked my holiday for my first away game of the season

Rotherham united. Ground number

strangledinAuch

pigeon wrote:
derby62 wrote:Oh hasn't it all gone quiet on here

Well that is another cup run over and done with for another season.

I have just booked my holiday for my first away game of the season

Rotherham united. Ground number

Brighton v Charlton tomorrow

stand up if you hate palace should get a good airing
See You At The Bar
pigeon
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by pigeon »

first big test of the season today i think as its away from home and there one of the contenders. If we get something from the game i will be quietly confident about the rest of the season. The comfortably turn us over usually.
Alexinblack
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by Alexinblack »

Still unbeaten Pidge a very good start.
pigeon
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by pigeon »

Alexinblack wrote:Still unbeaten Pidge a very good start.

Yes i am very pleased with the start of the season. We are getting results against all the teams that beat us comfortably last season. Thats a sign of vast improvement.
Alexinblack
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by Alexinblack »

You going to be bringing any players in today Pidge, last day of the transfer window?.
pigeon
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by pigeon »

Alexinblack wrote:You going to be bringing any players in today Pidge, last day of the transfer window?.

No players in today for us as usual. infact nothing happend at the ground all day apart from a paper bag blowing through the carpark when it was raining. It's rather annoying that this has happend to us again. We were due to sign Tours striker Andy Derlot, but at the last minute tours in France put the price up and he ended up signing for Wigan Athletic for 3 million. i think we need a secondary striker to Igor even though he has had a very good start to the season you can't expect him to do it every weekend.

What a bit of business Rotherham United have done in getting Lucciano Becciho on loan for the season.
Alexinblack
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by Alexinblack »

pigeon wrote:
Alexinblack wrote:You going to be bringing any players in today Pidge, last day of the transfer window?.

No players in today for us as usual. infact nothing happend at the ground all day apart from a paper bag blowing through the carpark when it was raining. It's rather annoying that this has happend to us again. We were due to sign Tours striker Andy Derlot, but at the last minute tours in France put the price up and he ended up signing for Wigan Athletic for 3 million. i think we need a secondary striker to Igor even though he has had a very good start to the season you can't expect him to do it every weekend.

What a bit of business Rotherham United have done in getting Lucciano Becciho on loan for the season.

I think Becchio is a very good championship signing, good bit of business for the Millers.