WiB Only

Other non Stranglers stuff here

Moderator: StanInBlack

Post Reply
User avatar
Ravenette
The Raven
The Raven
Posts: 2661
Joined: 22 Apr 2010, 19:44
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow

Re: WiB Only

Post by Ravenette » 22 Jul 2016, 21:56

When you realise that the woman you objected to for a while, actually has admiration for you and wanted to be you. The hate you feel for yourself for being so judgemental.
I've got some chloroform and handcuffs, just for you.

User avatar
elvisintheclouds
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth
Posts: 7517
Joined: 22 Nov 2011, 19:17
Location: The South of What Sir?!
Contact:

Re: WiB Only and Stuff etc testing

Post by elvisintheclouds » 22 Jul 2016, 22:20

testing...
didn't know you could do that...

Hello Ladies,
Don't mind me, I'll just be running along now...
Thank you very much
EiTC

bellainblack
VERSATRAN SERIES F
Posts: 144
Joined: 06 May 2014, 21:41
Location: Caerphilly South Wales

Re: WiB Only

Post by bellainblack » 22 Jul 2016, 22:22

Ravenette wrote:When you realise that the woman you objected to for a while, actually has admiration for you and wanted to be you. The hate you feel for yourself for being so judgemental.
We've all been there, don't beat yourself up. Sometimes it's called self preservation the older we get the more cynical we become and some women just annoy the hell out of us!
She was poetry in a world that was still learning the alphabet....

bellainblack
VERSATRAN SERIES F
Posts: 144
Joined: 06 May 2014, 21:41
Location: Caerphilly South Wales

Re: WiB Only and Stuff etc testing

Post by bellainblack » 22 Jul 2016, 22:25

elvisintheclouds wrote:testing...
didn't know you could do that...

Hello Ladies,
Don't mind me, I'll just be running along now...
You're very welcome Monsieur Brun :smt008
She was poetry in a world that was still learning the alphabet....

Bag Lady
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth
Posts: 5500
Joined: 10 Mar 2009, 12:21
Location: SW of Shalford Scout Hut

Re: WiB Only - don't mess with us

Post by Bag Lady » 23 Jul 2016, 08:42

Just checking.

Tidying up after the visitors.
No one can win against kipple.

User avatar
elvisintheclouds
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth
Posts: 7517
Joined: 22 Nov 2011, 19:17
Location: The South of What Sir?!
Contact:

Re: WiB Only and Stuff etc testing

Post by elvisintheclouds » 23 Jul 2016, 09:50

bellainblack wrote:
elvisintheclouds wrote:testing...
didn't know you could do that...

Hello Ladies,
Don't mind me, I'll just be running along now...
You're very welcome Monsieur Brun :smt008
Why thank you very much lovely :smt008
Thank you very much
EiTC

bellainblack
VERSATRAN SERIES F
Posts: 144
Joined: 06 May 2014, 21:41
Location: Caerphilly South Wales

Re: WiB Only - don't mess with us

Post by bellainblack » 25 Jul 2016, 07:27

Bag Lady wrote:Just checking.

Tidying up after the visitors.
I noticed that we are running out of tea bags. I'll pop to the shops later and pick some up . Shall I pick up some custard creams while I'm there?
She was poetry in a world that was still learning the alphabet....

Bag Lady
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth
Posts: 5500
Joined: 10 Mar 2009, 12:21
Location: SW of Shalford Scout Hut

Re: WiB Only - don't mess with us

Post by Bag Lady » 26 Jul 2016, 18:31

bellainblack wrote:
Bag Lady wrote:Just checking.

Tidying up after the visitors.
I noticed that we are running out of tea bags. I'll pop to the shops later and pick some up . Shall I pick up some custard creams while I'm there?
And a few caramel wafers please, no need to stop the party yet although the bouncy castle needs returning.
No one can win against kipple.

bellainblack
VERSATRAN SERIES F
Posts: 144
Joined: 06 May 2014, 21:41
Location: Caerphilly South Wales

Re: WiB Only - don't mess with us

Post by bellainblack » 29 Jul 2016, 06:12

Bag Lady wrote:
bellainblack wrote:
Bag Lady wrote:Just checking.

Tidying up after the visitors.
I noticed that we are running out of tea bags. I'll pop to the shops later and pick some up . Shall I pick up some custard creams while I'm there?
And a few caramel wafers please, no need to stop the party yet although the bouncy castle needs returning.
Do you think they'll notice the punctured hole in it caused by Spooners stilettos?
She was poetry in a world that was still learning the alphabet....

Bag Lady
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth
Posts: 5500
Joined: 10 Mar 2009, 12:21
Location: SW of Shalford Scout Hut

Re: WiB Only

Post by Bag Lady » 29 Jul 2016, 08:55

bellainblack wrote:
Bag Lady wrote:
And a few caramel wafers please, no need to stop the party yet although the bouncy castle needs returning.
Do you think they'll notice the punctured hole in it caused by Spooners stilettos?
He's lost is deposit. Again. Happens every year. :roll:
No one can win against kipple.

bellainblack
VERSATRAN SERIES F
Posts: 144
Joined: 06 May 2014, 21:41
Location: Caerphilly South Wales

Re: WiB Only

Post by bellainblack » 02 Aug 2016, 14:52

Bag Lady wrote:
bellainblack wrote:
Bag Lady wrote:
And a few caramel wafers please, no need to stop the party yet although the bouncy castle needs returning.
Do you think they'll notice the punctured hole in it caused by Spooners stilettos?
He's lost is deposit. Again. Happens every year. :roll:
Do you think he'll ever grow out of this cross-dressing lark...he must spend hours on ebay ?
She was poetry in a world that was still learning the alphabet....

User avatar
PaulinLondon
Maninwhite
Maninwhite
Posts: 12690
Joined: 03 Jan 2006, 12:42
Location: Mon - Fri : Thunderbird 5.

Re: WiB Only

Post by PaulinLondon » 03 Aug 2016, 10:14

bellainblack wrote:Do you think he'll ever grow out of this cross-dressing lark...he must spend hours on ebay ?
He borrows my clothes.
"Madame, Be in no doubt as to the seriousness of your position". The Day of the Jackal, 1973.

Post Reply