Paralympic closing ceremony

Other non Stranglers stuff here

Moderator: StanInBlack

Dead Loss Hemel
Down In The Sewer

Paralympic closing ceremony

Post by Dead Loss Hemel »

No wonder they brought the paralympians in first so the poor fuckers couldn't escape, didn't realise it was a Coldplay concert but if I don't have to listen to this shit again for four years I guess it's worth it!
Greatkudu
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Re: Paralympic closing ceremony

Post by Greatkudu »

Detest Boreplay oh sorry coldplay.I am not being sarcastic but the best bit was the guy with short arms on the drums who played along with coldplay.Better than their boring drummer I have to say.
yellowcakeuf6
ManinBlack
ManinBlack

Post by yellowcakeuf6 »

Nowt wrong with Coldplay. Nearly as good as Keane. Muse are The Stranglers of the present day though x
aldinblack
The Raven
The Raven

Post by aldinblack »

ok so Coldplay are a bit boring at times but at least they're a "real band" that play guitars & other instruments and that produce albums. So having them represent British music at the closing ceremony wasn't a bad thing IMO.

Contrast that with the rubbish we had at the main olympics closing ceremony. The fucking spice girls, George fcking Michael, ok we got the kaisers but playin 1 song that wasn't even theirs ! Complete a & utter bollocks !
I Hate You !
Bubba
Rats Rally

Post by Bubba »

Greatkudu wrote: the best bit was the guy with short arms on the drums who played along with coldplay.
Matt Fraser? I've known that guy for fucking YEARS. :D
Black, Burnel, Cornwell, Greenfield