Prince Harry

Other non Stranglers stuff here

Moderator: StanInBlack

Greatkudu
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Prince Harry

Post by Greatkudu »

I am shocked at saddened that Prince Harry has let himself down,his country down and his regiment down.He needs to be reduced to the ranks or face a court martial for behaivour that is un becoming of an officer of Her Majesty's Forces.He is a bounder and an utter disgrace.
Jake
ManinBlack
ManinBlack

Re: Prince Harry

Post by Jake »

I think he did all that a long time ago, prancing around naked ain't as much of a twatish thing to do as wearing a Nazi uniform, though it's quite in tune with some of the rest of the family views I would have thought :roll:
ryaninblack
VERSATRAN SERIES F

Post by ryaninblack »

A 27 year old partying, wow.
fourth horseman
The Man They Love To Hate

Post by fourth horseman »

I'm not the biggest fan of anything to do with the monarchy so I don't really care, but he's not done anyone any harm (apart from maybe setting a bad example) . He's young, how many people can honestly say they've never done anything silly or wild when their young? Leave him to it and let him get on with it
Shove it up yer bollocks then!
Jake
ManinBlack
ManinBlack

Post by Jake »

'Arry aint got shit on this guy http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2012/aug/2 ... lth-checks

That naked rambler bloke, who doesn't stay out of the jail, coz he refuses to wear clothes on any occassion. I am not saying there is a link, merely a coincidence the naked rambler unlike 'Arry actually served his time in the British Army. In response to the original poster is he also a disgrace :?: :shock: :!:
zamaguire
The Man They Love To Hate

Post by zamaguire »

Good lad Harry, sow away. Never have guessed the Scum newsrag would print it.
MiB81
The Raven
The Raven

Post by MiB81 »

Greatkudu wrote:I am shocked at saddened that Prince Harry has let himself down,his country down and his regiment down.He needs to be reduced to the ranks or face a court martial for behaivour that is un becoming of an officer of Her Majesty's Forces.He is a bounder and an utter disgrace.
And, like all the royals, a cunt.
...I'm making lists of all the people I love,
and all the cunts that should fuck off...
aldinblack
The Raven
The Raven

Post by aldinblack »

I don't know what to think about this. I've not even bothered reading the papers. Part of me thinks he's a young lad let him gone on and party etc..

The other part of me thinks that he's a very privalidged young man and therefore should be more careful. I mean, yeah do what you need to do, but just don't get caught with your fcuking pants down man !

I gather it was taken in his hotel room ? So why the fcuk does he allow anyone with any type of camera in there in the first place ?
I Hate You !
unbroken69
Ugly
Ugly

Post by unbroken69 »

For a newspaper to ignore the 31 murdered miners in South Africa but then print pictures of 27 year old single bloke acting the fool - speaks volumes about the wonderful UK press.
Oh the bliss, oh the pleasure caressing your ears.
Ribery
Rats Rally

Post by Ribery »

I am far right politically but my opinion on the royal family is far left, I despise them.
Jake
ManinBlack
ManinBlack

Post by Jake »

Hmmm far right and living in Germany doesn't sound too promising/healthy/good idea/right somehow :? :?:

Answers on a postcard to the EU office in Brussels if you will

8) :lol: :twisted: :smt006
Ribery
Rats Rally

Post by Ribery »

Jake wrote:Hmmm far right and living in Germany doesn't sound too promising/healthy/good idea/right somehow :? :?:

Answers on a postcard to the EU office in Brussels if you will

8) :lol: :twisted: :smt006
I'm not THAT far right :grin: just hardline Conservative !