Prince Harry

Other non Stranglers stuff here

Moderator: StanInBlack

Jake
ManinBlack
ManinBlack

Re: Prince Harry

Post by Jake »

Ribery wrote:I'm not THAT far right :grin: just hardline Conservative !

I'm the opposite of that :!: :lol:

So long as a war doesn't break out then :shock:

That's a good thing about the stranglers; they attract people of all different viewpoints/interests/walks of life.

I like a quote from JJ on the Spanish TV documentary from the Mid 80's, how the band don't carry any banners telling people what to think.

This thread is a good example; some will jump to the defence of Queen and Country while others are less in favour, quite a good way of getting every side of the debate in a way I guess.
Greatkudu
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by Greatkudu »

I was joking.Good luck to Harry I think he is a great chap.The bit i am cheesed off about is the fact he didn't even pay for his £5,000 a night suite.When his office was asked did he pay for his room,they replied no comment.Which to me means he didn't.I don't mind him partying but pay for your own room out of your vast fortune you cheap skate.
Jake
ManinBlack
ManinBlack

Post by Jake »

Greatkudu wrote:I was joking.Good luck to Harry I think he is a great chap.The bit i am cheesed off about is the fact he didn't even pay for his £5,000 a night suite.When his office was asked did he pay for his room,they replied no comment.Which to me means he didn't.I don't mind him partying but pay for your own room out of your vast fortune you cheap skate.

Hey I disagree, No Comment doesn't mean either yes or no in all circumstances, it means No Comment :lol:
Ribery
Rats Rally

Post by Ribery »

He's a freeloading shitehawk and his dad (and I don't mean Prince Charles) should sort him out.
Jon the Impaler
The Raven
The Raven

Post by Jon the Impaler »

Don't know what he's done , not interested in the upper class prick . Don't read anything about that shower ( royalty ) - strikes me as typical upper class r*gby supporting idiot .
All quiet ..........
Jon the Impaler
The Raven
The Raven

Post by Jon the Impaler »

Ribery wrote:He's a freeloading shitehawk and his dad (and I don't mean Prince Charles) should sort him out.
:lol: . Yes , funny how he's a ginge and non of the others are . I wonder how that happened :grin: :grin:
All quiet ..........
dead ringer
Ugly
Ugly

Post by dead ringer »

I just want to know how many birds he shagged that night but they don't tell us the really interesting stuff do they!!
Ribery
Rats Rally

Post by Ribery »

Jon the Impaler wrote:
Ribery wrote:He's a freeloading shitehawk and his dad (and I don't mean Prince Charles) should sort him out.
:lol: . Yes , funny how he's a ginge and non of the others are . I wonder how that happened :grin: :grin:
Yeah, funny how he's the image of Hewitt too :grin: .
Jake
ManinBlack
ManinBlack

Post by Jake »

Oh fuck, I shouldn't get involved but what the the hell. No 'Arry don't like Charlie boy, well he wasn't keeping Di interested in the bedroom department what can you say. The other one, William, you can tell he's Charles, the question is will Kate do a Di if he's anything like Daddy :!: :?: :?
mickinblack
The Raven
The Raven

Post by mickinblack »

unbroken69 wrote:For a newspaper to ignore the 31 murdered miners in South Africa but then print pictures of 27 year old single bloke acting the fool - speaks volumes about the wonderful UK press.

Dead miners dont sell news papers.
Members of the royal family making fools of themselfs do.
Its the world we live in Its the world we have created...Who is to the blame the press or the people who buy the papers?
MiB81
The Raven
The Raven

Post by MiB81 »

Jake wrote:...do a Di ...

That's the Marines, isnt it?
...I'm making lists of all the people I love,
and all the cunts that should fuck off...
theraven1970
VERSATRAN SERIES F

Post by theraven1970 »

The newspapers are full of idle gossip and vacuous chit chat. Thus is the world, no thus have we made it (blatant plagiarism from one of my fave movies The Mission).
Harry is an utter Canute of a man, bit like his father Mr Hewitt, but on this one occasion I do feel a wee bit of sympathy for him. He's single, he likes shagging about, who doesn't, where's the story. Sexual gossip is rarely, if ever, in the public interest, and this is a prime example of a paper selling sex then whilst decrying falling moral standards.
Of course, the solution to all this is a democratic republic where the late Princess Margaret, Charles, Di, and Harry could cavort away to their hearts content and no one would bother their arse.
Greetings, fellow Stranglers fans.