Leather weistcoats with band patches.

Other non Stranglers stuff here

Moderator: StanInBlack

MiB81
The Raven
The Raven

Re: Leather weistcoats with band patches.

Post by MiB81 »

pigeon wrote:
Hammersmith1982 wrote:I used to have a Denim and Leather combination. The denim had Saxon, AC/DC, Maiden, UFO etc patches on it, and when I went to see The Stranglers I had a rat painted in tippex on my black leather jacket with studs all around it.

James Hetfields got a Saxon patch on his, plus, GBH, Discharge, Misfits,Motorhead, Black Sabbath, Diamond head, Venom, Tresspass,Tank, & holercaust from what i can make out.
Call yourself a fan?
...I'm making lists of all the people I love,
and all the cunts that should fuck off...
MiB81
The Raven
The Raven

Post by MiB81 »

Enjoy....

Battle Jackets- Fuck Yeah!

http://www.tumblr.com/tagged/battle-jac ... 1336679099

...I'm making lists of all the people I love,
and all the cunts that should fuck off...
pigeon
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by pigeon »

Theres some cool designs there.
dead ringer
Ugly
Ugly

Post by dead ringer »

pigeon wrote:
Hammersmith1982 wrote:I used to have a Denim and Leather combination. The denim had Saxon, AC/DC, Maiden, UFO etc patches on it, and when I went to see The Stranglers I had a rat painted in tippex on my black leather jacket with studs all around it.

James Hetfields got a Saxon patch on his, plus Discharge
Really, yuk! :shock: Probably something to do with the leather trousers!
Hammersmith1982
Ugly
Ugly

Post by Hammersmith1982 »

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Toiler On The Sea
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by Toiler On The Sea »

pigeon wrote:also wearing a pair of leather PVC jeans?
WTF are they???? 3 different materials there???
"They don’t come much better than The Stranglers when performing live; there is no pretence, no hiding place, just superb music"

Liverpool Sound and Vision March 8th 2013.
Jake
ManinBlack
ManinBlack

Post by Jake »

lol
Discharge got done for GBH for spanking James Hetfield's bottom with his Denim's and Leather's pulled down ;)

I think they might have rammed their Diamond Head up there too by the way
NMH1965
Ugly
Ugly

Post by NMH1965 »

pigeon wrote:Whilst at Download, i noticed Mr Hetfield was wearing a leather weistcoat with diamond studs on the back and a load of band patches sowen on the jacket,also wearing a pair of leather PVC jeans, which i will skip on, but i am wanting to copy his jacket with my own favourite bands sowen on the jacket as it looked very cool. How many of you on here have done something similar now or in the past? And how many patches did you have?
Me! 8)

:?
The day is sticky yellow!!
Burn e 77
ManinBlack
ManinBlack

Post by Burn e 77 »

I used to live in Amsterdam and had a green rat logo painted on the back (at the base) of my biker jacket... i would be in "The Other Place" (Coffeeshop/Hells Angels Bar) every day (my mate Zardok worked there) The only bad comment i got about the rat, was from some English Angels who thought it symbolized the "Road Rats" who they
all fuckin despised... when i told them about "Rattus Norvegicus" they showed me all their photo's of Hugh and the band at the Paradiso, and JJ at their clubhouse... after that i always got free entrance to a local club they owned... Zardok was the singer in local Dutch biker band "Sleepless"... he always played London Lady for me while in the bar... good times
cheers
Burn e 77
Something better change!
elvisintheclouds
ManinBlack
ManinBlack

Post by elvisintheclouds »

Nice anecdote Burn e 77
Thank you very much
EiTC
Jake
ManinBlack
ManinBlack

Post by Jake »

silly comments aside, I got a lot of respect for Rob Halford for coming out, fair play to him, a lot of bigots in metal the same as elsewhere.

For the record I was a teenage metaller, and I had a cut off denim. I'll never forget how that prick Mr. Adams the PE teacher, lined up all the first year kids to rip the piss out of my jacket with a Black Sabbath logo, all these twats would have ended up watching the osbornes and claiming to be rock fans a few years later when it was acceptable.

Good luck with the jacket pidge, can we expect to see a stranglers patch amongst a load of metal ;)
Burn e 77
ManinBlack
ManinBlack

Post by Burn e 77 »

Jake wrote:silly comments aside, I got a lot of respect for Rob Halford for coming out, fair play to him, a lot of bigots in metal the same as elsewhere.

For the record I was a teenage metaller, and I had a cut off denim. I'll never forget how that prick Mr. Adams the PE teacher, lined up all the first year kids to rip the piss out of my jacket with a Black Sabbath logo, all these twats would have ended up watching the osbornes and claiming to be rock fans a few years later when it was acceptable.

Good luck with the jacket pidge, can we expect to see a stranglers patch amongst a load of metal ;)
You most certainly will... i'm gonna give him my 1980's original "Meninblack"patch... 8)
cheers
Burn e 77
PS. Adam, i'll bring the patch with me when we meet up in Camden this Tuesday 10th... cheers Punk Unc'
Something better change!