CAPELLO RESIGNS

Other non Stranglers stuff here

Moderator: StanInBlack

unbroken69
Ugly
Ugly

CAPELLO RESIGNS

Post by unbroken69 »

On the day that Harry Redknapp is cleared by a jury of 12 spuds, England manager Fabio Capello resigns his post. Conincidence?
Oh the bliss, oh the pleasure caressing your ears.
mickinblack
The Raven
The Raven

Re: CAPELLO RESIGNS

Post by mickinblack »

Shocking stuff this...
England will find it hard to get a manager as good as Capello, how he put up with the English spoiled brats is behond me.
John Terry should not of been stripped of being captian until it was proven what he did. Capello was right to quit.
England need a strong manager who will stand up to the F.A Cup.

As for Harry Redknapp as England manger,mmm, whats in this for Harry? Nothing, he said he would take the job blah blah but when it comes to it he wont, no back handers in the England Job.

Martin O Neil...get him in now......
unbroken69
Ugly
Ugly

Post by unbroken69 »

mickinblack wrote:Shocking stuff this...
England will find it hard to get a manager as good as Capello, how he put up with the English spoiled brats is behond me.
John Terry should not of been stripped of being captian until it was proven what he did. Capello was right to quit.
England need a strong manager who will stand up to the F.A Cup.

As for Harry Redknapp as England manger,mmm, whats in this for Harry? Nothing, he said he would take the job blah blah but when it comes to it he wont, no back handers in the England Job.

Martin O Neil...get him in now......
Word is that Trapatonni is about to resign as RoI manager????
Oh the bliss, oh the pleasure caressing your ears.
mickinblack
The Raven
The Raven

Post by mickinblack »

After the draw the irish got i wouldnt blame Trapatonni for doing a bunk.....
Old Angus
The Man They Love To Hate

Post by Old Angus »

Just been watching Gareth Southgate banging on about how Honest Harry should be given the job because of his record. Yeah, right. I've got a pile of records here (plus a few CDs) perhaps I should be given a crack at it? :? After all I must have won just as much as old Harry has:

Bournemouth

Football League Division Three: 1986–87
Football League Trophy: 1983–84

West Ham United

UEFA Intertoto Cup: 1999

Portsmouth

Football League Division One: 2002–03
FA Cup: 2007-08

Tottenham Hotspur

Football League Cup runners up: 2009

Some record that. Sir Alex must be green with envy.
-------------------------------------------------------------
SEGONTIUM SEARCHERS

Genealogy & Local History Research Service

www.segontium.com
marky
Ugly
Ugly

Post by marky »

i cant believe it i dont care i cant believe it i dont care i dont give a fuck great to see so called pundits and vreporters faces looking so serious like capellos resignation is so very fucking world shatteringly important its a mugs game good luck to anyone who wants to watch a group of millionaires kick a football around against another group of millionaires and pay to watch it fuck football
dan-electro
Ugly
Ugly

Post by dan-electro »

marky wrote:i cant believe it i dont care i cant believe it i dont care i dont give a fuck great to see so called pundits and vreporters faces looking so serious like capellos resignation is so very fucking world shatteringly important its a mugs game good luck to anyone who wants to watch a group of millionaires kick a football around against another group of millionaires and pay to watch it fuck football
Not a fan then Marky :lol:
Hugh - "We had gangs of skinheads coming along trying to cause problems and stuff"
Rick Wakeman - "How did you deal with it?"
Hugh - "Our bass player used to jump off the stage and beat the shit out of them!"
jason
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by jason »

Give the job to Stuart Pearce, thats what I say. 8)
Turkey Troter
Rats Rally

Post by Turkey Troter »

jason wrote:Give the job to Stuart Pearce, thats what I say. 8)
Seconded
Can't you see can't you see that you're rocking the boat?
The Strangler
Ugly
Ugly

Post by The Strangler »

marky wrote:i cant believe it i dont care i cant believe it i dont care i dont give a fuck great to see so called pundits and vreporters faces looking so serious like capellos resignation is so very fucking world shatteringly important its a mugs game good luck to anyone who wants to watch a group of millionaires kick a football around against another group of millionaires and pay to watch it fuck football
Pretty much sums up my thoughts on football !!.

I would also like to think that if i was a professional footballer getting paid multi millions of pounds a year, i would actually know where to kick the ball, or stand on the pitch, without some fucker standing by the touchline waving their arms about like a fucked up windmill.
Rugby Union is not only the greatest team sport in the world on the field, but without a shadow of a doubt, is the greatest team sport in the world off the field. Nigel Owens.
APOLLO79
ManinBlack
ManinBlack

Post by APOLLO79 »

unbroken69 wrote:On the day that Harry Redknapp is cleared by a jury of 12 spuds, England manager Fabio Capello resigns his post. Conincidence?
No.By design...
'Can i have my mic stand back please?You might do yourself an injury and get it stuck in somewhere'
APOLLO79
ManinBlack
ManinBlack

Post by APOLLO79 »

Old Angus wrote:Just been watching Gareth Southgate banging on about how Honest Harry should be given the job because of his record. Yeah, right. I've got a pile of records here (plus a few CDs) perhaps I should be given a crack at it? :? After all I must have won just as much as old Harry has:

Bournemouth

Football League Division Three: 1986–87
Football League Trophy: 1983–84

West Ham United

UEFA Intertoto Cup: 1999

Portsmouth

Football League Division One: 2002–03
FA Cup: 2007-08

Tottenham Hotspur

Football League Cup runners up: 2009

Some record that. Sir Alex must be green with envy.
Eck never got caught.
'Can i have my mic stand back please?You might do yourself an injury and get it stuck in somewhere'