congratulations To Republic of Ireland

Other non Stranglers stuff here

Moderator: StanInBlack

unbroken69
Ugly
Ugly

Re: congratulations To Republic of Ireland

Post by unbroken69 »

zamaguire wrote:Not at all, RoI players playing for RoI, the way it should be. Although as you´re a Fermanagh man you must be disappointed that come the Euro Finals you won´t see your fellow Fermanagh man Kyle Lafferty turn out for Northern Ireland. :(
Yes very disappointed that northern ireland wont be there. But Kyle will have a few medals to look at come summer to make up for it.[/quote]

Cud´nae giv aw fuck ´bout de ´Gers. I follow the Arsenal and Northern Ireland. Although lately im most likely seen frequenting the home of Hercules of Alicante. Will you be at the convention? We could meet up for a pint and a pissed up row. :grin:
Oh the bliss, oh the pleasure caressing your ears.
APOLLO79
ManinBlack
ManinBlack

Post by APOLLO79 »

unbroken69 wrote:
zamaguire wrote:Not at all, RoI players playing for RoI, the way it should be. Although as you´re a Fermanagh man you must be disappointed that come the Euro Finals you won´t see your fellow Fermanagh man Kyle Lafferty turn out for Northern Ireland. :(
Yes very disappointed that northern ireland wont be there. But Kyle will have a few medals to look at come summer to make up for it.
Cud´nae giv aw fuck ´bout de ´Gers. I follow the Arsenal and Northern Ireland. Although lately im most likely seen frequenting the home of Hercules of Alicante. Will you be at the convention? We could meet up for a pint and a pissed up row. :grin:[/quote]
Gemme for that...Kyle Laugherty :smt005
'Can i have my mic stand back please?You might do yourself an injury and get it stuck in somewhere'
The Bee
Rats Rally

Post by The Bee »

Seen many Hercules games in Alicante back in '89/91. Fine stadium then.
unbroken69 wrote:
Yes very disappointed that northern ireland wont be there. But Kyle will have a few medals to look at come summer to make up for it.
Cud´nae giv aw fuck ´bout de ´Gers. I follow the Arsenal and Northern Ireland. Although lately im most likely seen frequenting the home of Hercules of Alicante. Will you be at the convention? We could meet up for a pint and a pissed up row. :grin:[/quote]
zamaguire
The Man They Love To Hate

Post by zamaguire »

unbroken69 wrote:
Unfortunatley not, but i see that you will be you lucky ....... Theres only one way to sort it out.