London Riots

Other non Stranglers stuff here

Moderator: StanInBlack

Dom P
BLUE SISTER
BLUE SISTER

Re: London Riots

Post by Dom P »

It's just opportunistic kids of any class, colour, creed who felt like having a craic last night. My sister-in-law's baby clothes business in Ealing was looted of virtually everything last night. My brother tried to get down there but it it was too hairy, she also went out after midnight to check on it ... not a policeman in sight, but too dangerous to hang about.

They took all the stock, smashed up the shop, and they left all the clothes' hangers on the green opposite ... cnuts. So, she now has no business there, wages to pay, who knows when insurance will pay out, and how much ... and for what? It was organised crime under a flimsy pretence.

In Portobello where my partner's business is, a few guys in the Arcade were holed up till midnight with the barricades up as metal bar waving cnuts smashed fuck out of everything and anybody in their way.

But seems quiter tonight, Harlesden semi boarded up, but a lot of shop owners look ready to bolt up sharpish...
"I think you guys are going to have to come up with some wonderful new lies, or people just aren't going to want to go on living." -- Slaughterhouse-Five
Damian
The Man They Love To Hate

Post by Damian »

Dom P wrote:It's just opportunistic kids of any class, colour, creed who felt like having a craic last night. My sister-in-law's baby clothes business in Ealing was looted of virtually everything last night. My brother tried to get down there but it it was too hairy, she also went out after midnight to check on it ... not a policeman in sight, but too dangerous to hang about.

They took all the stock, smashed up the shop, and they left all the clothes' hangers on the green opposite ... cnuts. So, she now has no business there, wages to pay, who knows when insurance will pay out, and how much ... and for what? It was organised crime under a flimsy pretence.

In Portobello where my partner's business is, a few guys in the Arcade were holed up till midnight with the barricades up as metal bar waving cnuts smashed fuck out of everything and anybody in their way.

But seems quiter tonight, Harlesden semi boarded up, but a lot of shop owners look ready to bolt up sharpish...
Yep no police anywhere. Basically the police have lost control of the streets in London but wont admit it, funny this never happens with G20.
Jake
ManinBlack
ManinBlack

Post by Jake »

Damian wrote:Yep no police anywhere. Basically the police have lost control of the streets in London but wont admit it, funny this never happens with G20.
How right you are Damian. I was in London the day Ian Tomlinson was killed by police, what I saw going down that day was a very passive crowd being attacked by very tooled up officers, basically the opposite of what is going on now.
paul b

Post by paul b »

fuck the cunts may stop the almighty homecoming of QPR on saturday :evil:
we need a delboy type riot break from 3.00 til 5.00 :grin:
"i'd crawl over 50 good pussies just to get to 1 fat boys asshole"
paul b

Post by paul b »

busy tonight - riot tv must be quiet then :grin: :grin: :grin:
"i'd crawl over 50 good pussies just to get to 1 fat boys asshole"
Blackbeered
Ugly
Ugly

Post by Blackbeered »

gizzard wrote:I was glad to get back to the safety of Hammersmith and to see Blackbeered's car there and still in one piece! :grin:
Yep me too. Although there was a brief, heart-stopping moment when I thought I'd parked in a different space, saw that the car wasn't there, then realised it was actually further down the car park.... :oops: :roll:
Bring me a piece of my mummy, she was quite close to me........
APOLLO79
ManinBlack
ManinBlack

Post by APOLLO79 »

Don't worry..Strathclydes' finest are at the ready... :shock:
'Can i have my mic stand back please?You might do yourself an injury and get it stuck in somewhere'
APOLLO79
ManinBlack
ManinBlack

Post by APOLLO79 »

And are on their way.... :shock:
'Can i have my mic stand back please?You might do yourself an injury and get it stuck in somewhere'
Toiler On The Sea
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by Toiler On The Sea »

APOLLO79 wrote:And are on their way.... :shock:
Lotian & Borders getting jacked up as well.
"They don’t come much better than The Stranglers when performing live; there is no pretence, no hiding place, just superb music"

Liverpool Sound and Vision March 8th 2013.
Burn e 77
ManinBlack
ManinBlack

Post by Burn e 77 »

Toiler On The Sea wrote:
The Lab Dicks will give these rioting scum what they deserve.
Burn e 77
Something better change!
wanderlust
The Raven
The Raven

Post by wanderlust »

See some ignorant people on youtube posting about punk protest songs in the comment sections..

SEX PISTOLS ANARCHY IN THE UK
CLASH WHITE RIOT
SHAM 69 IF THE KIDS ARE UNITED

These songs were not written to promote violence against the police, shopowners or innocent people if they knew anything about the band or music they would learn something!! :evil:
"I had a dream or a nightmare difficult to decide which"
Toiler On The Sea
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by Toiler On The Sea »

Burn e 77 wrote:
Toiler On The Sea wrote:
The Lab Dicks will give these rioting scum what they deserve.
Burn e 77
Wouldn't it be funny if they took the looters back to Pitt St & St Leonards to process, then let them out on bail to find their own way home :smt005 :smt005
"They don’t come much better than The Stranglers when performing live; there is no pretence, no hiding place, just superb music"

Liverpool Sound and Vision March 8th 2013.