Bin Laden is Dead, another smokescreen?

Other non Stranglers stuff here

Moderator: StanInBlack

Jake
ManinBlack
ManinBlack

Bin Laden is Dead, another smokescreen?

Post by Jake »

I dunno if it's just me, but I don't get what all the jubilation's about. Even if DNA results have proved Bin Laden is dead, it's not going to bring back the 9/11 dead, the war in Afghanistan and Pakistan (thank you very much) continues, Iraq was wrongfully destabilised because of Bush’s complete megalomania, Islamic fundamentalists still hate the West and will probably do so even more now they have another 'martyr'. I don't know the whole affair smells a bit iffy to me; it’s like “well we've been having this war of terror for almost ten years now, look we've achieved something by killing Bin Laden”.

As much as I hated the man and all religious zealots like him, I am not sure it has achieved any great stabilising benefits. Just one other thing, it’s clear then that an eye for an eye is an acceptable standard, and just strikes me as apparent America, NATO, et all prefer to have anyone dead and out of the way who can raise difficult points at any tribunals, Milosevic, Saddam and now Bin Laden, they all had dirt on America/NATO, just strikes me as a bit dubious that they are all out of the way where difficult questions can not be raised. Bin Laden, like Saddam Hussein was a fucking monster the American military industrial complex created and I think they like people to forget that, I’m sure it will all be written out of the history books at any rate.
Dom P
BLUE SISTER
BLUE SISTER

Re: Bin Laden is Dead, another smokescreen?

Post by Dom P »

He died a long time ago according to former Pakistani prime minister Benazir Bhutto, who was topped some months after telling David Frost he was dead...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oIO8B6fpFSQ

Go to 6.00 minutes.

Grey becomes black and white, is it true what they say?
"I think you guys are going to have to come up with some wonderful new lies, or people just aren't going to want to go on living." -- Slaughterhouse-Five
Dom P
BLUE SISTER
BLUE SISTER

Post by Dom P »

And another thing... here's the FBI most wanted list... Bin Laden is on there, obviously... but do take the time to look at the list of crimes he is wanted for... anything missing.....? :shock:

http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/wanted_terrorists
"I think you guys are going to have to come up with some wonderful new lies, or people just aren't going to want to go on living." -- Slaughterhouse-Five
Jake
ManinBlack
ManinBlack

Post by Jake »

Cheers for that Dom, yes I must admit I suspected Bin Laden was already dead or somewhat fictionalised perhaps?, but I do believe he rose to prominence kicking the Russians arse in Afghanistan as a CIA funded mercenary, and that whole episode was just a right load of hypocrisy. Surely the Russian’s were not so archaic when it came to women’s rights as the likes of Hamid Karzai? I have a Soviet propaganda book from Afghanistan in the mid 1980’s, it has some very interesting images of women bus drivers, women enjoying themselves down the hair dressers and wearing women’s clothes as opposed to a burka concealing every inch of their individuality, and the Soviet house building programme in Kabul was pretty impressive, not that I want to be reminiscing about the glory days of East Germany in the 1960’s as some one other suggested elsewhere. I’m just saying the CIA wanted the Russian’s out of Afghanistan and they left it to the dogs for so many years afterwards, then hey presto!, they wanted to liberate Afghanistan from the Taliban, perhaps they should have done something as soon as the Russians had left?
Jake
ManinBlack
ManinBlack

Post by Jake »

Obama just said the world is a safer and better place now,come on Obama it's early days, don't mince your words :!:

Don't get me wrong I hope he is right, everyone wants the world to be a safer and better place, but that sounded ever so slightly niave to me, still this will do Obama's re-election prospects a world of good, better him than Sarah Palin I say, not saying he's perfect either for the record.

EDIT: Tony Blair is on the news saying people who kill thousands of innocent civilians should be punished, come on Tony hand your self in as a war criminal then :smt006
suchi
Ugly
Ugly

Post by suchi »

I wonder if there any grassy knolls in Abbotabad?

Just call "International Executions R Us", No victim too small!
Isolate the critisism and pass it on.
Dom P
BLUE SISTER
BLUE SISTER

Post by Dom P »

Jake wrote:Obama just said the world is a safer and better place now,come on Obama it's early days, don't mince your words :!:
The dumb fuck missed this then... http://www.ndtv.com/article/world/nucle ... ida-101330

Just six days before he was in fact 'nabbed'... cue new wave of 'terror' designed to take away even more of your 'freedom'. :roll:
Gene Regulation
Rats Rally

Post by Gene Regulation »

This sums it up quite well.

America FCUK YEAH
TAFKA TrampinBlack
Jake
ManinBlack
ManinBlack

Post by Jake »

Thank You Dom and Gene for your invaluable contribution , I think I better go and get my copy of protect and survive and start building a fallout shelter then, I'm sure that will do a lot of good :o
fourth horseman
The Man They Love To Hate

Post by fourth horseman »

Gene Regulation wrote:This sums it up quite well.

America FCUK YEAH
Nail right on the head there :grin:
Shove it up yer bollocks then!
Jake
ManinBlack
ManinBlack

Post by Jake »

EckyEckyNahNah wrote: Well said.

One mans' life for 1,000's of others.

Justice?
Doesn't quite add up does it? It doesn't say a lot for the reputation of say the Navy Seals, or SAS if it took 10 years to get Bin Laden, and there's a point the body floating out at sea, the more I hear the less credible it all sounds.
Dom P
BLUE SISTER
BLUE SISTER

Post by Dom P »

Jake wrote:
EckyEckyNahNah wrote: Well said.

One mans' life for 1,000's of others.

Justice?
Doesn't quite add up does it? It doesn't say a lot for the reputation of say the Navy Seals, or SAS if it took 10 years to get Bin Laden, and there's a point the body floating out at sea, the more I hear the less credible it all sounds.
Think this guy writing for Pravda's got his head screwed on...?

http://english.pravda.ru/world/asia/02- ... n_laden-0/