Bin Laden is Dead, another smokescreen?

Other non Stranglers stuff here

Moderator: StanInBlack

jason
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Re: Bin Laden is Dead, another smokescreen?

Post by jason »

Will you be putting a bootleg compilation together Dom of all of his famous speeches?
Five Minutes
Ugly
Ugly

Post by Five Minutes »

Didn't OBL deny being involved in 9/11 at one point?

Even though he claimed responsibility for other atrocities, including the one against a US base in Africa somewhere, in the late 90s.

The idea that this represents some kind of watershed is foolish. But if it helps Obama get re elected, good.
Last time I came here a friend of mine just got triple-jacked over a steeplehammer and jessop jessop jessop jessop jessop
Dom P
BLUE SISTER
BLUE SISTER

Post by Dom P »

"I think you guys are going to have to come up with some wonderful new lies, or people just aren't going to want to go on living." -- Slaughterhouse-Five
Jake
ManinBlack
ManinBlack

Post by Jake »

That makes sense to me Dom, I quite like Alex Jones he's always got somethign worth hearing to say. Shame people aren't listening and just believe the 'fairytale' instead.
Dom P
BLUE SISTER
BLUE SISTER

Post by Dom P »

Jake wrote:That makes sense to me Dom, I quite like Alex Jones he's always got somethign worth hearing to say. Shame people aren't listening and just believe the 'fairytale' instead.
Yeah, Jones says some good stuff, but alot of it is also designed to scare people into paralysis (nonsense about FEMA death camps etc), which i believe he is contrected to do otherwise he'd have been taken off the airwaves by now. As with all these people there is alot of truth buried in among the drivel.

The beauty of it is, Obama IS telling the truth when he says bin laden is dead! 8)
"I think you guys are going to have to come up with some wonderful new lies, or people just aren't going to want to go on living." -- Slaughterhouse-Five
theraven1979
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by theraven1979 »

The only thing I'll say here is that the timing seemed very convenient here. One minute Obama is flashing his birth certificate around like some embarrassed child being picked on in the playground and faking his id to try and curry favour with the bullies. Then just after that we have this well constructed news. If they did get a body then I reckon they still have the head somewhere.

Jim
"I bathed in sun and walked in rain
It taught me how to laugh again"
Five Minutes
Ugly
Ugly

Post by Five Minutes »

If a lie is big enough.........
Last time I came here a friend of mine just got triple-jacked over a steeplehammer and jessop jessop jessop jessop jessop
mabus
The Man They Love To Hate

Post by mabus »

I'm still dubious as to what they were actually watching

Five Minutes
Ugly
Ugly

Post by Five Minutes »

NMH1965
Ugly
Ugly

Post by NMH1965 »

theraven1979 wrote:The only thing I'll say here is that the timing seemed very convenient here. One minute Obama is flashing his birth certificate around like some embarrassed child being picked on in the playground and faking his id to try and curry favour with the bullies. Then just after that we have this well constructed news. If they did get a body then I reckon they still have the head somewhere.

Jim
For what my view is worth......I think they did get him other wise its all over for Obama's carreer. The burried at sea business could be a clever move as to admit they still have the body could cause a lot of grief around the world :!:

:?
The day is sticky yellow!!
Dom P
BLUE SISTER
BLUE SISTER

Post by Dom P »

mabus wrote:I'm still dubious as to what they were actually watching

An insider tells me it was an episode of On The Buses. Fact.
zontar
The Man They Love To Hate

Post by zontar »

Wot were Bin Laden's last words when the Navy SEALS stormed the compound?

"Holy Shihite!"