The Man They Love To Hate

Re: william and kate

Post by paul b »

at least i know i'm a cunt :grin: :grin: :grin:
"i'd crawl over 50 good pussies just to get to 1 fat boys asshole"
ladpinblack

Post by ladpinblack »

Excellent, you have one redeeming quality.
paul b
The Man They Love To Hate

Post by paul b »

why thankyou sir :grin: :grin: :grin:
"i'd crawl over 50 good pussies just to get to 1 fat boys asshole"
Claireinblack
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by Claireinblack »

ladpinblack wrote:Excellent, you have one redeeming quality.

Gotta laugh at that one...

:lol:
Claireinblack
kent
Five Minutes
Ugly
Ugly

Post by Five Minutes »

Still think the British Royal Family has no power and fulfils merely a ceremonial purpose? Think again. In order to prevent an Australian comedy show from making jokes about Prince Philip being a Nazi during the Royal Wedding, the Royals ordered broadcasters in Britain to enforce a media embargo that would have completely severed live coverage to Australia’s biggest broadcaster if they refused to cancel the satirical show.

After Prince Charles’ Clarence House found out that Australian broadcaster ABC planned to run a satirical commentary of the Royal Wedding alongside the regular feed, Charles demanded ABC cancel the show, and then ordered broadcast suppliers BBC, Associated Press, Sky and ITN to cut off the feed to Australia, a command which they instantly obeyed.

That’s right – the Royals have the power to enforce media embargoes between Britain and other major countries of the world. If this doesn’t indicate how much influence and power they still retain then nothing does.

The Royal Family threatened to deny Australia’s national broadcaster access to the Royal Wedding after they announced plans to run a satirical show called Chaser, which would have featured comedians providing light-hearted commentary over live pictures of the marriage of Prince William and Kate Middleton.

Clarence House, the almost 200-year-old London royal residence which doubles as an office for the Prince of Wales and his son, Prince William, demanded the ABC cancel plans to use the controversial comedy group, the Chaser, as royal wedding commentators,” reports the Sydney Morning Herald.

They then contacted broadcast suppliers, including the host BBC, Associated Press Television News (APTN), Sky and ITN, to ensure the ABC would have no access to footage if it ignored the request.

Faced with the prospect of airing static for almost four hours tomorrow night, the ABC had no choice but to capitulate.

The Royals were apparently concerned about the fact that Chaser’s comedians would poke fun at Prince Philip for being a notorious racist and Nazi sympathizer during the big day. “We were only planning to use jokes that Prince Phillip has previously made in public, or at least the ones that don’t violate racial vilification laws,” wrote members of Chaser in a letter to the Queen.

ABC had negotiated access to run two feeds of the wedding, one featuring audio directly from the BBC, and another clean feed of just the video that would have allowed Chaser comedians to provide satirical commentary.

When the Royals found out about ABC’s plan, they stipulated that the footage could not be used ”in any drama, comedy, satirical or similar entertainment program or content”. The the Prince of Wales’s press secretary, Patrick Harrison, then put pressure on broadcasters to refuse ABC access to the stream, reminding them of the “conditions” that accompanied their license to broadcast

More:
http://www.prisonplanet.com/shocker-roy ... jokes.html
Last time I came here a friend of mine just got triple-jacked over a steeplehammer and jessop jessop jessop jessop jessop
Jake
ManinBlack
ManinBlack

Post by Jake »

The fascists!!!!! :grin:

Cheers 5 Minutes good to see someone giving some real information instead of the crap I come here to get away from

NICE ONE
mickinblack
The Raven
The Raven

Post by mickinblack »

Tank you will and kate
Had a great day
Truly a great genuine caring couple.
Jake
ManinBlack
ManinBlack

Post by Jake »

Yeah but that's government, and the US government and everyone knows they can do whatever the fuck they want, they don't hide it and are proud and upfront about it, the Royals aren't supposed to have such an almighty influence as that surely :?: Yet they can certainly influence freedom of press and expression, no one allowed to have any kind of protest, peaceful or otherwise despite the fact many thousands wanted to, hmmmmm, I dunno it’s all a bit dubious to me.
adam_neil
Ugly
Ugly

Post by adam_neil »

william married kate
Tried to wipe you from my memory
I miss the pleasure of your company
Jake
ManinBlack
ManinBlack

Post by Jake »

and they are already cousins, or brothers and sisters or something imbred like that :shock:
Toiler On The Sea
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by Toiler On The Sea »

paul b wrote:at least i know i'm a cunt :grin: :grin: :grin:
Post of the year so far :smt004 :smt004 :wink: :wink: :smt005 :smt005
"They don’t come much better than The Stranglers when performing live; there is no pretence, no hiding place, just superb music"

Liverpool Sound and Vision March 8th 2013.
Toiler On The Sea
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by Toiler On The Sea »

Toiler On The Sea wrote:
paul b wrote:at least i know i'm a cunt :grin: :grin: :grin:
Post of the year so far :smt004 :smt004 :wink: :wink: :smt005 :smt005
"They don’t come much better than The Stranglers when performing live; there is no pretence, no hiding place, just superb music"

Liverpool Sound and Vision March 8th 2013.