Good enough for the Bluenose twat.
gizzard
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Re: Andy Gray and Richard keys

Post by gizzard »

pigeon wrote:The fact that the actual dission by the lineswomen
:?:
''I THINK THE STRANGLERS ARE CRIMINALLY VULGAR, VIOLENT AND VORACIOUS, AND I OFTEN WONDER HOW THEY GET AWAY WITH IT.''
Notabadbandatall

Post by Notabadbandatall »

fourth horseman wrote:Gray is one of the biggest tossers on the planet.
Well said - Out of date TWUNT
jamesgreenfield
VERSATRAN SERIES F

Post by jamesgreenfield »

Could it just be a coincidence that Gray sued the News of the World for tapping his mobile phone and then gets royally shafted by SKY for off air comments, leaked to the media by SKY? Certainly ironic. Those comments would never have been made public otherwise. He is obviously not the sharpest knife in the drawer.

Feel sorry for the lineswoman. Just doing her job, and very well by all accounts, but every time she sets foot on the pitch now, all she will get is even more abuse from the knuckle dragging morons who go to football games to hide in a crowd and try to be big men (shades of Gray?). She has already been withdrawn from her game tonight which is ridiculous for someone who has done nothing wrong, apart from not being a man in the eyes of a couple of highly paid tools.
did somebody say wanker?
theraven1979
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by theraven1979 »

"I bathed in sun and walked in rain
It taught me how to laugh again"
Manc In Black
Ugly
Ugly

Post by Manc In Black »

Just Desserts
on on on on
Established 11 September 1974
pigeon
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by pigeon »

This women though is 25 and already doing premiership games. I think thats what you call fasttracking someone because it willl be good for them. Fine have her in the championship or non league etc but premiership at 25?. Its just like the fire bregade case really isnt it.

Gray was sacked eairler today as already stated which i think is a bit harsh as it was said *Off air*.
Stevie.T-'up north'
The Man They Love To Hate

Post by Stevie.T-'up north' »

What a pair of tossers, and probably in more sense than one. Keys should follow Gray, with his oversized i-pad, straight through the BskyB exit. No sympathy for either of them, none whatsoever.
Sweat and shite and blood!
Bobinblack
ManinBlack
ManinBlack

Post by Bobinblack »

Just got a text from a mate. he's just started playing that FIFA 2011 game. He loves it, it's so realistic - and while he was playing it, Andy Gray was the commentator. Mate's wife walked into the room and Gray apparently said 'Show us yer tits luv and then fuck off and make me a cuppa'.

Or something like that :P

Definitely been a secret Sky campaign to get rid of him, but that's not to say he doesn't deserve it.
Think I'll go for a stroll in the trees.
Freddie Laker
Ugly
Ugly

Post by Freddie Laker »

Pam
Rats Rally

Post by Pam »

pigeon wrote:
Gray was sacked eairler today as already stated which i think is a bit harsh as it was said *Off air*.
It's immaterial whether it was on or off air. It was an inappropriate comment in a work environment; (there's a difference between i) saying that a colleague is inept because of a poor decision they've made and ii) saying they're inept solely because of their sex, sexuality or race ). From what I've seen on TV of him the past few days I'm guessing it's not the first time he's made such comments. Perhaps he'd been formally warned previously and this was his "last chance"?
scouserat
Rats Rally

Post by scouserat »

Getting the sack for this seem's a little over the top to me, there's obviously a hidden agenda here i think regards sky tv(just happen to have recordings of comments off camera :? ) seems a shame that two people have lost their careers over this cos i can't see that lineswoman being able to carry on now, she,s gonna get a lot of stick from the crowds everwhere she goes i thinks :( , plus every little decision she makes will be scrutinised by the media from now on ,she,s the most famous lineman sorry woman in the country and she,s only ran the line once (premiership),they have put a hell of a lot of pressure on that poor girl before she,s even started.I don,t know if she's complained about the comments those two morons made cos if she ain't she's gonna be well pissed off with the pc brigade who have kicked up this almighty fuss .
They should of :smt008 and made up and that would of been the end of it . Much Ado About Nothing.