Whats the latest - Public money to bail out the banks???????

Other non Stranglers stuff here

Moderator: StanInBlack

LAFOLIE
Ugly
Ugly

Whats the latest - Public money to bail out the banks???????

Post by LAFOLIE »

Well..............there is no latest. The good old British public have been sold a pink elephant. The new government have not told us how our money is going to be repaid. But I guess, its not going to be repaid. All this money has gone into a very deep Capitolistic black hole. In truth, we don't have a hope in hell retrieving this money. So, in retrospect I would say this public bail out was for the government not to loose face, or perhaps they just found the whole thing a trifle embarrassing.....what would other countires think of Great Britain getting into a mess. Well I guess, they really couldn't give a sh@t because they are too busy sorting out their own problems. But don't worry folks because old George Osborne has a plan..........well we will just ask the ' great british public' to pay more!!!! Great idea George, we just keep on paying. Whilst the City fat cats just get fatter and fatter with their bonus culture payments. So, the government have now come up with this great idea of sellling of former and government/public buildings in Whitehall and the like to rich Saudi investors. They should have just let these banks fall flat on their faces, simple is that! OK, protect the people that need protecting, but thats it. However, looking at this whole balls up, why did the government allow it in the firsrt place....... incompetence...didn't have a real grip of what was going on.....or was it the head in the sand job?
I am the knot that slips from the loop

I am the earth that conquers the root