UK Election 2010

Other non Stranglers stuff here

Moderator: StanInBlack

zontar
The Man They Love To Hate

Re: UK Election 2010

Post by zontar »

U.S. satirist Jon Stewart remarked that side-by-side pics of Brown and Cameron resembled an advert for a weight-loss clinic.
Jake
ManinBlack
ManinBlack

Post by Jake »

William Hague is going off to Washington today, I think he's about the worst advert for Britain imaginable absolute disaster of a choice to represent our international standing, precisely the old image I had hoped we had moved away from. Seeing Ken Clarke all robed up on the news this morning was seriously disturbing too!
Stevie.T-'up north'
The Man They Love To Hate

Post by Stevie.T-'up north' »

Monster Raving Looney Party gets my vote! :smt026
Sweat and shite and blood!
helgy
Ugly
Ugly

Post by helgy »

I think it will suprise people they seem to be making the right noises and i voted Lib dem never ever would vote for the main two again.
Hopefully they can curtail the Tory excesses.
unbroken69
Ugly
Ugly

Post by unbroken69 »

helgy wrote:I think it will suprise people they seem to be making the right noises and i voted Lib dem never ever would vote for the main two again.
Hopefully they can curtail the Tory excesses.
I don´t think so Helgy, the Torries have given away very little if you look closely at the deal. A few scraps and the non job of deputy PM is what the Lib dems got. We also see them attempting to back up a non democratic gerrymander of fixed term parliaments, to ensure this horrendous marraige lasts five years. The notion that the PM cannot ask the Queen for a disolution or that the terms for a vote of no confidence be increased from 50% + 1 of MP´s to 55% is unconstitutional and should not be decided by these two parties in order to serve their personal interests.
Oh the bliss, oh the pleasure caressing your ears.