Wales - so close, but yet so far !

Other non Stranglers stuff here

Moderator: StanInBlack

LAFOLIE
Ugly
Ugly

Wales - so close, but yet so far !

Post by LAFOLIE »

Good to see Wales playing better rugby this evening against the French. Sadly, they just couldn't finish it. Without question, Wales played a better format of rugby. However, with Lee Byrne's two important miss kicks and Wales not getting their act together in the 1st half, really cost them the game. However, it was great to See Wales fight back and putting the French under real pressure. Must of been around 10 mins where the French lost their game plan, sadly Wales did not capitalise on this. There were great moments of Welsh flair, especially with Shane Williams at the end, great stuff!
I am the knot that slips from the loop

I am the earth that conquers the root
cerdan6899
VERSATRAN SERIES F

Re: Wales - so close, but yet so far !

Post by cerdan6899 »

Yep again so close, but in all honesty the French could have gone up a few gears imo. Not happy with the on field leadership thou, occasions when we opted for scrums when we were having a such a tough time in the front row and also rushing penalty kicks. Well done France.
i want something good to die for, to make it beautiful to live
themaninblack1963
The Man They Love To Hate

Re: Wales - so close, but yet so far !

Post by themaninblack1963 »

We didnt turn up for the 1st half and played really well the 2nd half, good game though unlike the England v Ireland match. France for the Grand Slam I think.
Come on you Warriors!!!