I've made the top ten!

Other non Stranglers stuff here

Moderator: StanInBlack

yellowcakeuf6
ManinBlack
ManinBlack

Re: I've made the top ten!

Post by yellowcakeuf6 »

theraven1979 wrote:Pidge is right - I graciously excluded myself as I'm the webmonkey

Jim
pigeon wrote:Actually if you look in the top posters part theraven1979 is not part of it, i am 10 by default. Me and spooner are Decades apart though .... Geddit? :lol:
Ah, this is that ProSilver ballacks innit?
pigeon
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by pigeon »

jbinblack
Ugly
Ugly

Post by jbinblack »

pigeon wrote:Actually if you look in the top posters part theraven1979 is not part of it, i am 10 by default. Me and spooner are Decades apart though .... Geddit? :lol:
..and interesting to note dear Pigeon, that you joined up here only 4 days before TBC!
Trust in God, but lock your car
pigeon
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by pigeon »

Yea but i don't go on the piss every saturday night :smt005 mainly cos i finish work at an unsociable time of 1015 pm :( i stay in and play video games instead. Right now im playing Oblvion on PS3 and WoW Wrath of the lich king currently level 73 8 bars to level 74 gonna log on in a min actually.

have you ever seen his post count from around midnight till about 2am mainly posts such as Get a room & stop being so Sensitive. Classic reading at times. DEVO is another one.
ravenlunatic
ManinBlack
ManinBlack

Post by ravenlunatic »

yellowcakeuf6 wrote:
theraven1979 wrote:Pidge is right - I graciously excluded myself as I'm the webmonkey

Jim
Ah, this is that ProSilver ballacks innit?

Satans own board preference and not the choice of the discerning gentleman.
I tried to make him laugh, He didn't get the joke, and then he said I wasn't right in the head.
paulinblack
ManinBlack
ManinBlack

Post by paulinblack »

I would like to offer my congratulations, as I presume that you have taken my place in the top 10. I was once a copious poster, but over the last 18 months or so I have felt the onset of age, boredom and nagging from Mrs PiB.

My career highlight was to once duel with the might Barry Spooner for a lower mid table spot - I was obviously punching above my weight as Barry has proceeded to talk even more bollocks and wind his way to the upper regions of the top 10.

Not liking Metallica, going on wonky buses, supporting Man Utd, flirting with nurses, giving up word associations and posting single word responses and/or smileys has done for me! As I slide into obscurity I would like to thank you for putting up with my drivel over the years. There might one day be a resurgence, but as for now I sit back, rest and contemplate life beyond Cornwell and Stranglers bickering.

Paul 'aka a spent force'
G-L-O-S...Living in a flood plain!
gjinblack
Ugly
Ugly

Post by gjinblack »

paulinblack wrote:I would like to offer my congratulations, as I presume that you have taken my place in the top 10. I was once a copious poster, but over the last 18 months or so I have felt the onset of age, boredom and nagging from Mrs PiB.

My career highlight was to once duel with the might Barry Spooner for a lower mid table spot - I was obviously punching above my weight as Barry has proceeded to talk even more bollocks and wind his way to the upper regions of the top 10.

Not liking Metallica, going on wonky buses, supporting Man Utd, flirting with nurses, giving up word associations and posting single word responses and/or smileys has done for me! As I slide into obscurity I would like to thank you for putting up with my drivel over the years. There might one day be a resurgence, but as for now I sit back, rest and contemplate life beyond Cornwell and Stranglers bickering.

Paul 'aka a spent force'
You've conceded like a gentleman sir! I salute you.

:grin:
euromanc-ometh
saminblack
Ugly
Ugly

Post by saminblack »

pigeon wrote: Right now im playing Oblvion on PS3 and WoW Wrath of the lich king currently level 73 8 bars to level 74 gonna log on in a min actually.

Well done Pigeon old boy but am I the only person who doesn't understand a single word in the above sentence????
:smile:

As a matter of interest how many posts do you have on the Mettallica forums? And do any of them believe that Spinal Tap was a real doucmentary????
They'll be called the survivors..you know why?....cos they're gonna survive
Rodney Blackstaff
Ugly
Ugly

Post by Rodney Blackstaff »

saminblack wrote:
pigeon wrote: Right now im playing Oblvion on PS3 and WoW Wrath of the lich king currently level 73 8 bars to level 74 gonna log on in a min actually.

Well done Pigeon old boy but am I the only person who doesn't understand a single word in the above sentence????

As a matter of interest how many posts do you have on the Mettallica forums? And do any of them believe that Spinal Tap was a real doucmentary????
Sam, I don't even think my kids would understand what Pidge was going on about :smile: But we love him none the less :smt006

Rooders
I see your outstretched hand through the closing door
But it's a far better thing I do than I have done before
Claireinblack
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by Claireinblack »

saminblack wrote:

You are not alone Sam.....

:lol:
Claireinblack
kent
Damian
The Man They Love To Hate

Post by Damian »

Where is the list?
pigeon
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by pigeon »

To understand world of warcraft watch this classic south park episode http://www.stansdad.com/season10/episode8/