Stephen Gately r.i.p

Other non Stranglers stuff here

Moderator: StanInBlack

villainblack
Ugly
Ugly

Re: Stephen Gately r.i.p

Post by villainblack »

MULLY wrote:Latest news on the sudden death of Stephen Gately.......

Early indictations from the post-mortem would appear to show signs of Bird Flu. After all he was fond of a cock-or-two!!

Further investigations highlighted that chocolate was found around his arsehole. Police believe George Michael was to blame - it was a Careless Wispa!!

Police have also not ruled out his death may have been a second suicide attempt. Previous police investigations showed he had once before attempted to take his own life with a knife - but he was a shit stabber!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Please allow me to re-arrange your face sometimes
I'd really like to get to know you better
leskei
Rats Rally

Post by leskei »

the post mortem of steven gateley revealed that he had dried fruit up his arse. police think he was date raped!
theraven1979
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by theraven1979 »

"I bathed in sun and walked in rain
It taught me how to laugh again"
Alias
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by Alias »

theraven1979 wrote:God bless Charlie Brooker http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree ... y-jan-moir

Jim

Good stuff, as usual, from Mr.Brooker.
I'm a comedian and poet, so anything that doesn't get a laugh is a poem. B.Hicks.

"Further modulation of the frequency rotation, Triggered waveband activation - near elation"

'Why are you so edgy, kid ?'
Pam
Rats Rally

Post by Pam »

theraven1979 wrote:God bless Charlie Brooker http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree ... y-jan-moir

Jim
What a good article. Such a shame that it probably won't receive as much publicity as the original one.
wanderlust
The Raven
The Raven

Post by wanderlust »

I knew when I created this thread that there would be alot of piss taking and gay jokes hopefully they were not intended to be gay bashing as I don't believe anyone on this board is homophobic. It's just a shame that ceertain elements of the press have gone with stereotype and not surprising the Daily mail has gone with a right wing view as usual.
"I had a dream or a nightmare difficult to decide which"
MULLY
ManinBlack
ManinBlack

Post by MULLY »

After the funeral, it was reported that Louis Walsh received an anonymous phone call - pull Johnathon & Edward from X-Factor or another one of Boyzone gets it!!
Allow me to re-arrange your face, sometimes I'd really like to get to know you better
NMH1965
Ugly
Ugly

Post by NMH1965 »

wanderlust wrote:Tragic how a young man can die so suddenly like this for no apparent reason. Ok wasn't a fan of the music but still shocking when you see someone just die like that and is the same age as you. :cry:
There are plenty of people of his age and younger who die all the time, its just that in some quarters he was deemed to be famous and so sadly his death was regarded as headline news!! :smt011

:?
The day is sticky yellow!!