Hands Up All Those Who Have Swine Flu.....

Other non Stranglers stuff here

Moderator: StanInBlack

adam_neil
Ugly
Ugly

Re: Hands Up All Those Who Have Swine Flu.....

Post by adam_neil »

The Warrington Guardian headline last week was that the town is the 2nd highest infected with swine flu out of the whole country.

I work in Warrington and walk through the centre of town every day so I've kinda been expecting to catch bloody swine flu - fine so far though.

Adam
Tried to wipe you from my memory
I miss the pleasure of your company
villainblack
Ugly
Ugly

Post by villainblack »

Daughters got it, not nice
Please allow me to re-arrange your face sometimes
I'd really like to get to know you better
mickinblack
The Raven
The Raven

Post by mickinblack »

villainblack wrote:Daughters got it, not nice
Hope she gets over it soon villanin black
Hope she be fine
dutch moon
SHAKESPEARO

Post by dutch moon »

A lad i work with asked the gaffer "do i have to stay off work if any of my family gets swine flu" The gaffer replied that thats exactly what to do and to inform them of how long you would likely be off work.......The lad says "champion my brothers got it and he lives in australia !!" ...........
villainblack
Ugly
Ugly

Post by villainblack »

mickinblack wrote:
villainblack wrote:Daughters got it, not nice
Hope she gets over it soon villanin black
Hope she be fine

Hi Mickinblack, shes a lot better now, thank you for your concern, nobody else in the house caught it :grin:

what about the villa, renewed season card, and after saturday wished I hadnt bothered, needs to get the cheque book out pronto
Please allow me to re-arrange your face sometimes
I'd really like to get to know you better
paulinblack
ManinBlack
ManinBlack

Post by paulinblack »

101F (38C) temp, sore throat, coughing, headache, shivering, ache all over. So far no loss of bodily fluids from either end, but chronic farting for some reason!

Hope I've got it and am getting off lightly!

Paul
G-L-O-S...Living in a flood plain!
pigeon
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by pigeon »

I took procautions a couple of years ago due to Mothers pestering had 3 kind of anti flu jabs for £16.50 so i am protected from any kind of flu for the next 10 years. I havent even had a cold since i had these jabs. Well worth it i reckon.
gjinblack
Ugly
Ugly

Post by gjinblack »

pigeon wrote:I took procautions a couple of years ago due to Mothers pestering had 3 kind of anti flu jabs for £16.50 so i am protected from any kind of flu for the next 10 years. I havent even had a cold since i had these jabs. Well worth it i reckon.
I'd like to share your optimism but the flu virus mutates before they develop the vaccines... or so I'm led to believe.
euromanc-ometh
Claireinblack
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by Claireinblack »

gjinblack wrote:
pigeon wrote:I took procautions a couple of years ago due to Mothers pestering had 3 kind of anti flu jabs for £16.50 so i am protected from any kind of flu for the next 10 years. I havent even had a cold since i had these jabs. Well worth it i reckon.
I'd like to share your optimism but the flu virus mutates before they develop the vaccines... or so I'm led to believe.

Thats right

And there are several strains of flu now too
Claireinblack
kent
APOLLO79
ManinBlack
ManinBlack

Post by APOLLO79 »

do you know how it feels?
'Can i have my mic stand back please?You might do yourself an injury and get it stuck in somewhere'
Raven Darkholme
Rats Rally

Post by Raven Darkholme »

Dom P wrote:
Eddy Burnel deux wrote:its funny...I went on to the NHS website and ticked all the options to say there was nothing wrong with me.....and at the end it said...."swine flu" :mrgreen:

what's the difference between swine flu and normal flu that you can diagnose over the dog and bone??? I don't get it
There is no difference, it's a hoax.
Dom is absolutely correct.
the whole swine flu thing is BS made up by the government to force people into taking there evil vaccines. no joke.
there are people, people with very good reason to think this, because of what they know, who think that it is part
of a de-population agenda. there are other potential reasons for them making up swine flu, such as the pharmaceutical companys making millions out of the vaccines. if you want to know more about vaccines, and the truth about swine flu, explore this site,
http://www.theflucase.com/

if the vaccines become forced in this country, i will not be taking them, and will avoid them by all means.
"Fading Dutch Moon

Post by "Fading Dutch Moon »

Raven Darkholme wrote:if the vaccines become forced in this country, i will not be taking them, and will avoid them by all means.
Vaccins available here in october and for I'm working in healthcare, forced to have not only the usual flu vaccination but also this one, if I don't catch the Swine flu before october :?