Level Crossings.

Other non Stranglers stuff here

Moderator: StanInBlack

Post Reply
airflamesred
Rats Rally
Posts: 440
Joined: 06 Apr 2017, 22:36
Location: Hammersmiff

Re: Level Crossings.

Post by airflamesred » 09 Jul 2017, 07:14

Bag Lady wrote:
08 Jul 2017, 22:15
Five minutes stuck at Farnham level crossing yesterday...
CD player playing up is it? Any footage?

Bag Lady
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth
Posts: 5499
Joined: 10 Mar 2009, 12:21
Location: SW of Shalford Scout Hut

Re: Level Crossings.

Post by Bag Lady » 09 Jul 2017, 14:50

airflamesred wrote:
09 Jul 2017, 07:14
Bag Lady wrote:
08 Jul 2017, 22:15
Five minutes stuck at Farnham level crossing yesterday...
CD player playing up is it? Any footage?
Don't mock, it was only the level crossing and the one way system standing between me and Lidl, which was shutting in eight hours - how would you have felt?
No one can win against kipple.

airflamesred
Rats Rally
Posts: 440
Joined: 06 Apr 2017, 22:36
Location: Hammersmiff

Re: Level Crossings.

Post by airflamesred » 09 Jul 2017, 16:06

Bag Lady wrote:
09 Jul 2017, 14:50
airflamesred wrote:
09 Jul 2017, 07:14
Bag Lady wrote:
08 Jul 2017, 22:15
Five minutes stuck at Farnham level crossing yesterday...
CD player playing up is it? Any footage?
Don't mock, it was only the level crossing and the one way system standing between me and Lidl, which was shutting in eight hours - how would you have felt?
. #like

User avatar
ThruBeingCool
Maninwhite
Maninwhite
Posts: 11871
Joined: 04 Apr 2004, 00:48
Location: UTOPIA!
Contact:

Re: Level Crossings.

Post by ThruBeingCool » 09 Jul 2017, 20:19

Fight!

airflamesred
Rats Rally
Posts: 440
Joined: 06 Apr 2017, 22:36
Location: Hammersmiff

Re: Level Crossings.

Post by airflamesred » 12 Jul 2017, 08:56

Pandemonium at Acton main line this morning. Barriers stuck down, Police in attendance

User avatar
elvisintheclouds
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth
Posts: 7513
Joined: 22 Nov 2011, 19:17
Location: The South of What Sir?!
Contact:

Re: Level Crossings.

Post by elvisintheclouds » 12 Jul 2017, 13:08

Nice footbridge at Poole Town centre 8)
Thank you very much
EiTC

User avatar
PaulinLondon
Maninwhite
Maninwhite
Posts: 12690
Joined: 03 Jan 2006, 12:42
Location: Mon - Fri : Thunderbird 5.

Re: Level Crossings.

Post by PaulinLondon » 12 Jul 2017, 22:14

Keep it coming folks.
"Madame, Be in no doubt as to the seriousness of your position". The Day of the Jackal, 1973.

droopsnoot
The Raven
The Raven
Posts: 2661
Joined: 27 Jan 2004, 17:28
Location: Cheshire

Re: Level Crossings.

Post by droopsnoot » 13 Jul 2017, 10:49

Am I doing this right?
procIMGP9847.jpg
procIMGP9847.jpg (204.18 KiB) Viewed 3059 times
http://www.firenza.net - my homage to a seventies Vauxhall

User avatar
PaulinLondon
Maninwhite
Maninwhite
Posts: 12690
Joined: 03 Jan 2006, 12:42
Location: Mon - Fri : Thunderbird 5.

Re: Level Crossings.

Post by PaulinLondon » 13 Jul 2017, 11:08

Excellent photo Droopsnoot.

Great picture. :smt023
"Madame, Be in no doubt as to the seriousness of your position". The Day of the Jackal, 1973.

User avatar
MiB81
Ugly
Ugly
Posts: 1590
Joined: 05 Jun 2012, 11:44
Location: Moving like a coin in the air
Contact:

Re: Level Crossings.

Post by MiB81 » 13 Jul 2017, 17:19

PaulinLondon wrote:
13 Jul 2017, 11:08
...
Great picture. :smt023

"Don't tell me that aesthetics are subjective,
you just know the truth, when you see it,
whatever it is." :roll:
...I'm making lists of all the people I love,
and all the cunts that should fuck off...

User avatar
PaulinLondon
Maninwhite
Maninwhite
Posts: 12690
Joined: 03 Jan 2006, 12:42
Location: Mon - Fri : Thunderbird 5.

Re: Level Crossings.

Post by PaulinLondon » 13 Jul 2017, 20:43

MiB81 wrote:
13 Jul 2017, 17:19
PaulinLondon wrote:
13 Jul 2017, 11:08
...
Great picture. :smt023

"Don't tell me that aesthetics are subjective,
you just know the truth, when you see it,
whatever it is." :roll:
Droopy's picture seems to be from around the Porthmadog area - a great terminus for trains.

Kindly keep your critical ramblings to other threads. There are various ones to choose from.
"Madame, Be in no doubt as to the seriousness of your position". The Day of the Jackal, 1973.

User avatar
PaulinLondon
Maninwhite
Maninwhite
Posts: 12690
Joined: 03 Jan 2006, 12:42
Location: Mon - Fri : Thunderbird 5.

Re: Level Crossings.

Post by PaulinLondon » 12 Nov 2017, 20:01

Excellent tram footage from Adelaide. Enjoy !

https://youtu.be/r82eSJQmQHw
"Madame, Be in no doubt as to the seriousness of your position". The Day of the Jackal, 1973.

Post Reply