Other non Stranglers stuff here

Moderator: StanInBlack

theraven1979
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by theraven1979 »

Did you get any pics or recording?

Jim
The Bee wrote:I remember seeing the band play a free gig on the beach in Puerto de Mazaron in June 1990, one of Hugh's last. Great gig with big video screen hangning over harbour.
I used to live in Alicante, which is about a 2 hour drive away but Mazaron is a lovely part of the World. Enjoy your hols.
"I bathed in sun and walked in rain
It taught me how to laugh again"
The Bee
Rats Rally

Post by The Bee »

I didn't get any pics but I know it must be on film somewhere as it was videoed. At the end of the gig during Punch and Judy there was a massive firework display over the sea and whilst Hugh was singing he glanced right to notice that the rest of the band had turned and were watching the fireworks.
scouserat
Rats Rally

Post by scouserat »

Any strangs fans going to Nerja, Spain, next week if so could meet up and piss my wife off talkin about my fav band! 8)
ravenlunatic
ManinBlack
ManinBlack

Post by ravenlunatic »

Reading all this passport business, I am releived to discover that I am not alone in being a complete dumbkopf in such matters, when I casually glanced at my daughters passport 2 weeks before our holiday, to discover that childrens passports only last 5 years (unlike adults 10 year ones) and hers had expired 18 months ago! so one frenzied phone call and a trip to peterborough later all was well.

Could have been a fucking nightmare if I hadn't noticed, 5.30am at Dover docks, "I'm sorry sir the youngest child will not be able to travel I'm afraid" followed by shock, tears, shouting (at me), and an awful lot of wasted money.

Be warned folks, its easily done, so check 'em before you go!
I tried to make him laugh, He didn't get the joke, and then he said I wasn't right in the head.