ANY CHANCE OF A PISSED UP ROW??!!

Other non Stranglers stuff here

Moderator: StanInBlack

gizzard
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by gizzard »

ThruBeingCool wrote:People who think they are in the "know" with The Stranglers, Hugh or other ex-Stranglers or mates of the 'hangers on' of the band who come on here ..... and then tease us with snippets of information but don't tell all. Like, WE -THE REAL FUCKING FANS AREN'T WORTHY of this info!

The recent leak of the future U.K Tour dates springs immediately to mind!
Name and shame them then?
''I THINK THE STRANGLERS ARE CRIMINALLY VULGAR, VIOLENT AND VORACIOUS, AND I OFTEN WONDER HOW THEY GET AWAY WITH IT.''
theraven1979
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by theraven1979 »

Who cares? Does it really bother you? If someone told me they knew the Stranglers tour dates for November I wouldn't exactly get out the thumb screws

Jim
ThruBeingCool wrote:People who think they are in the "know" with The Stranglers, Hugh or other ex-Stranglers or mates of the 'hangers on' of the band who come on here ..... and then tease us with snippets of information but don't tell all. Like, WE -THE REAL FUCKING FANS AREN'T WORTHY of this info!

"I bathed in sun and walked in rain
It taught me how to laugh again"
gizzard
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by gizzard »

theraven1979 wrote:Who cares? Does it really bother you? If someone told me they knew the Stranglers tour dates for November I wouldn't exactly get out the thumb screws

Jim

It obviously excites poor Bazza.
He probably does'nt get out much these days with the Tweenies not touring.

:lol:
''I THINK THE STRANGLERS ARE CRIMINALLY VULGAR, VIOLENT AND VORACIOUS, AND I OFTEN WONDER HOW THEY GET AWAY WITH IT.''
Organ Grinder
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by Organ Grinder »

*walks quietly away whistling* :smt039
If Dave was to use a Hammond L100 for just one more gig I'd die content.
nickinblack
Ugly
Ugly

Post by nickinblack »

gizzard wrote:
theraven1979 wrote:Who cares? Does it really bother you? If someone told me they knew the Stranglers tour dates for November I wouldn't exactly get out the thumb screws

Jim

You mean the flower pot men. ;-) :lol:
behold the stranglers bring you aural sculpture
theraven1979
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by theraven1979 »

Shhhh!!! furfuxake don't tell Spooner the Tweenies have split he'll get the right hump!

Jim
gizzard wrote:

Jim

gizzard
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by gizzard »

nickinblack wrote:
gizzard wrote:

Jim

You mean the flower pot men. ;-) :lol:
Oh yeah forgot about that!

gizzard
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by gizzard »

theraven1979 wrote:Shhhh!!! furfuxake don't tell Spooner the Tweenies have split he'll get the right hump!

Jim
gizzard wrote:

Jim

Nowt unusual then.....
Organ Grinder
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by Organ Grinder »

Actually, I'm with Bazza on this one. You get it with most bands - the quiet inner circle who daren't blow privilaged information to the other fans for fear of exclusion from that inner circle. Best policy is to just keep shtum no matter what, but human nature dictates otherwise and that's when it becomes annoying to those outside the circle.
If Dave was to use a Hammond L100 for just one more gig I'd die content.
gizzard
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by gizzard »

Organ Grinder wrote:Actually, I'm with Bazza on this one. You get it with most bands - the quiet inner circle who daren't blow privilaged information to the other fans for fear of exclusion from that inner circle. Best policy is to just keep shtum no matter what, but human nature dictates otherwise and that's when it becomes annoying.
Very true OG but it's not the first time something like this has happened on here and no doubt it won't be the last.
theraven1979
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by theraven1979 »

I dunno I quite like it - if someone can give me 6 months notice on something rather than 1 days notice (ala Rats Lair) - I can start to make some sort of plan for holiday time etc

Jim

Organ Grinder wrote:Actually, I'm with Bazza on this one. You get it with most bands - the quiet inner circle who daren't blow privilaged information to the other fans for fear of exclusion from that inner circle. Best policy is to just keep shtum no matter what, but human nature dictates otherwise and that's when it becomes annoying to those outside the circle.
ThruBeingCool
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by ThruBeingCool »

Well,at least I prompted a reaction!