Shit!!! tour dates required

Announcements by moderators will be posted here.
theraven1979
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by theraven1979 »

Oh well last week my hard drive started making some entertaining screaming and scraping noises and in the end decided to call it a day - I luckily managed to retrieve the site content but unforutnately lost me old emails that I`d been storing in particularly emails from people with info, additions to the gig archive list. If you`ve sent me anything like that in the last 3 months please resend. The gig archive will be one of the things I want to sort out this year. Why not go along there and have a look and see if there`s anything missing.

I think it`s safe to say this is the gig archive that everyone uses (even JJ checks it now and again apparantly) so lets build upon it.

http://www.stranglers.50megs.com/datelist.htm

Cheers!!

Jim

Edited By theraven1979 on April 10 2002 at 11:26
"I bathed in sun and walked in rain
It taught me how to laugh again"
cassini
Ugly
Ugly

Post by cassini »

Jim

It's far from complete! The Stranglers do gigs at lots of corporate events. While some, like Formula One and Armed Forces gigs, are fairly well publicised, others, for less glamorous organisations, are less so. Incidentally, these events are very well-paid!

Cassini
theraven1979
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by theraven1979 »

Aye I`m aware of some of the industry standard gigs - Do they qualify as a gig? Maybe the point of the archive is for the fans to check the gigs they went to.

Oh yeah I`m aware the list is far from complete but it`s a start thats why I`m asking for help with it.

Jim
theraven1979
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Re: Shit!!! tour dates required

Post by theraven1979 »

Testing