Anyone noticing speed issues please post here

Announcements about this board or the site will be made here by Jim.
Alias
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by Alias » 17 Nov 2007, 17:13

phpbb Fetch All error: database query failed

SQL: SELECT c.*, f.* FROM phpbb_categories AS c, phpbb_forums AS f WHERE f.forum_status = 0 AND f.cat_id = c.cat_id ORDER BY c.cat_order, f.forum_order

at /home/theraven/public_html/forums/mods/phpbb_fetch_all/common.php:345

:evil: :evil: :evil:
I'm a comedian and poet, so anything that doesn't get a laugh is a poem. B.Hicks.

"Further modulation of the frequency rotation, Triggered waveband activation - near elation"

'Why are you so edgy, kid ?'

ravenlunatic
ManinBlack
ManinBlack

Post by ravenlunatic » 18 Nov 2007, 21:00

Keep getting that Debug mode message every time I try to submit a new post. It goes through ok though.
I tried to make him laugh, He didn't get the joke, and then he said I wasn't right in the head.

PaulinLondon
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by PaulinLondon » 18 Nov 2007, 21:03

ravenlunatic wrote:Keep getting that Debug mode message every time I try to submit a new post. It goes through ok though.
Me too. :evil:
"Madame, Be in no doubt as to the seriousness of your position". The Day of the Jackal, 1973.

Claireinblack
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by Claireinblack » 18 Nov 2007, 21:25

ravenlunatic wrote:Keep getting that Debug mode message every time I try to submit a new post. It goes through ok though.
I've been getting that this evening.

:evil:

Claire
Claireinblack
kent

gizzard
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by gizzard » 18 Nov 2007, 21:33

Claireinblack wrote:
I've been getting that this evening.

Claire
And me. :evil:
''I THINK THE STRANGLERS ARE CRIMINALLY VULGAR, VIOLENT AND VORACIOUS, AND I OFTEN WONDER HOW THEY GET AWAY WITH IT.''

ravenlunatic
ManinBlack
ManinBlack

Post by ravenlunatic » 18 Nov 2007, 23:37

Keeps locking up now.
I tried to make him laugh, He didn't get the joke, and then he said I wasn't right in the head.

Claireinblack
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by Claireinblack » 18 Nov 2007, 23:38

ravenlunatic wrote:Keeps locking up now.
Same here

Claire
Claireinblack
kent

theraven1979
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by theraven1979 » 19 Nov 2007, 20:39

Seems like it goes down during the day? I'll try and hop on tomorrow and see what I get - if the boss isn't looking over me shoulder - mind you that said he's a big SLF fan so he'll probably won't mind me looking at a bit of Strangs

Jim
"I bathed in sun and walked in rain
It taught me how to laugh again"

ravenlunatic
ManinBlack
ManinBlack

Post by ravenlunatic » 19 Nov 2007, 23:20

All locked up yet again. Ironically this is the only page I can access.

theraven1979
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by theraven1979 » 20 Nov 2007, 13:37

Works like a dream for me here at work as well as home - I guess it's down to your ISP?

What do you mean by locked up?

Jim
ravenlunatic wrote:All locked up yet again. Ironically this is the only page I can access.

ravenlunatic
ManinBlack
ManinBlack

Post by ravenlunatic » 20 Nov 2007, 19:23

What I mean by locked up is the same as it always fucking does, that is you can't access any other pages than the one your on and you can't even log out without getting a stupid fucking "can't find fucking web page" message. Its not my ISP as it only happens on here, loads of other people have the same problem and it only started happening when you switched the fucking cunting site over the other fucking week.
How many fucking messages do you need to get before you might just start to suspect that all is not well within the dark workings of the site????????????????
For fucks sake!!!!

Ooh I'm sorry Jim, I came over all a bit unecessary there for a minute. most unseemly behaviour for which as a gentleman I can only offer my apologies. I don't know what came over me, most uncharacteristic and not called for at all. Unforgivable. Please carry on the good work! :oops: :oops: :wink:

theraven1979
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by theraven1979 » 20 Nov 2007, 19:57

The web provider didn't switch sites or anything they just increased the amount of bandwidth we can use. The site is still on the same server.

Jim
ravenlunatic wrote:What I mean by locked up is the same as it always fucking does, that is you can't access any other pages than the one your on and you can't even log out without getting a stupid fucking "can't find fucking web page" message. Its not my ISP as it only happens on here, loads of other people have the same problem and it only started happening when you switched the fucking cunting site over the other fucking week.
How many fucking messages do you need to get before you might just start to suspect that all is not well within the dark workings of the site????????????????
For fucks sake!!!!

Ooh I'm sorry Jim, I came over all a bit unecessary there for a minute. most unseemly behaviour for which as a gentleman I can only offer my apologies. I don't know what came over me, most uncharacteristic and not called for at all. Unforgivable. Please carry on the good work! :oops: :oops: :wink: