JJ & Baz in Glasgow !!!!! Tickets Now On Sale

Announcements by moderators will be posted here.

JJ & Baz in Glasgow !!!!! Tickets Now On Sale

Post by Guest »

As many of you are aware, Christopher has managed to secure the services of JJ & Baz for a cancer charity nite in April/May 2006 (date to be confirmed). The venue will be in Oran Mor, Glasgow and will include a sit down meal and Accoustic Entertainment from JJ & Baz. Christopher would like to make this a dress up evening, so pretty formal, but lots of FUN!!

I am taking orders for tickets now priced £35.

To order please PM me here. I will reply to say that I have received your order. Also details of payment and ,of course, dates will be posted on here.

Lets make a HUGE effort and have FUN in the process!!

Shel x

Ticket Availability!! New Outlet!!!!!!!!

Post by Guest »

Chris has succeeded in persuading Ticket Scotland to sell some tickets for the JJ/Baz night. You can still order them thru me by PMing me here or alternatively by phoning The Ticket Scotland Booking Office on tel: 0141 204 5151. A lady called Barbara will be organising this on our behalf. BUT, if you'd rather book via this forum, PM me!!!

LOOK FORWARD TO MEETING YOU ALL!!!! LET'S PARTY !!
christopher
The Man They Love To Hate

Post by christopher »

In a sub note to this it will be the second week in march that the remainder of the tickets go to ticket scotland,
and that will be about 50 at the count just now..........
hugh says"what ever happend to guilford high street"
Fuck knows to far away for me to see........

Post by Guest »

Just to let all of you who sent me payment for the tickets, they will be posted out this weekend/beginning of next!!!!!!!!!

Those who have reserved but not paid as yet, PM me for details of how to do so. Look forward to hear from you all!! Don't let us down!!!!!