Over 700 members!

Announcements by moderators will be posted here.
theraven1979
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Over 700 members!

Post by theraven1979 »

Cool Eh?

Good to see some new faces posting. Welcome and keep posting !! (that goes for some of the regulars as well) Exciting times ahead with all these gigs kicking off at the moment.

Jim
"I bathed in sun and walked in rain
It taught me how to laugh again"
Alias
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by Alias »

Woo, and indeed Hoo! :grin:
I'm a comedian and poet, so anything that doesn't get a laugh is a poem. B.Hicks.

"Further modulation of the frequency rotation, Triggered waveband activation - near elation"

'Why are you so edgy, kid ?'
theraven1979
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by theraven1979 »

I`d like to get passed the 1000 mark maybe this time next year?!!! Tis alright getting all these members but we need YOU reading this to participate a bit more. C`MON!!!

Jim
Ricky
SHAKESPEARO

members

Post by Ricky »

guys its great to be amongst people who have the same emotions about the same band,im new to the forum and was wondering do you ever think of getting the forum together eye to eye,say after a major tour or something,i know rats do the convention now and again and i am by no means trying to undermine their standing,just thought it would be something to think about,any thoughts?
Fly Straight With Perfection.
theraven1979
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Re: members

Post by theraven1979 »

Welcome Ricky glad you're enjoying it I share your sentiments. Actually, my thoughts are on next year and plans for these forums. I have some big plans (maybe too big). We shall see

Jim
Ricky wrote:guys its great to be amongst people who have the same emotions about the same band,im new to the forum and was wondering do you ever think of getting the forum together eye to eye,say after a major tour or something,i know rats do the convention now and again and i am by no means trying to undermine their standing,just thought it would be something to think about,any thoughts?
spacekitten
SHAKESPEARO
Location: That piece of Ireland that forsaketh all understanding

Post by spacekitten »

I'll be in London for my birthday in March if anyone wants to meet up for a drink.

I love it here but I post mainly on the general other stuff board, as I do on all the other boards I use. I just like messing about and having a laugh and good conversation. I'm just never sure what's a suitable subject to discuss or if I'll piss theraven off by posting too much. I haven't really got the board dynamic here yet.
spacekitten
SHAKESPEARO
Location: That piece of Ireland that forsaketh all understanding

Post by spacekitten »

Also, I have nothing better to do than post here at 10:36 on a Friday night. This makes me a sad panda. :(