"I cannot view the Uploads & Requests forum"

Announcements by moderators will be posted here.
theraven1979
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

"I cannot view the Uploads & Requests forum"

Post by theraven1979 »

To view this forum you`ll need 100+ posts.

The best way to do this is to make some posts on the forum. As you can see there are a lot of people (not a clique or group of <10) that post on a regular basis everyone is very welcome.

"But I`ve just joined"
No worries I can increase your post count to 100 if you contribute something to the site:-

Paypal Contribution
Possibly the best way of contributing as this will ensure the future of these forums. Simply click the Paypal icon at the top of this page. Any donation is most welcome and you don`t need a Paypal account.

Submit some pics to the gallery
Photos of gigs are always welcome and if you submit something to the gallery (lets have something substantial not just a pic please) let me know and I will make sure your post count is 100+. You can upload pics

ear

Send a bootleg off to Dom P
Contact Dom P to see if there`s a bootleg that he can upload. Let me know and I will increase your post count accordingly.

ONCE YOU'VE REACHED THAT MAGIC 100 POST MARK - THIS DOESN'T MEAN THAT YOU CAN GO BACK TO "LURKING" - PLEASE CONTINUE TO CONTRIBUTE OTHERWISE WE'LL ALL BE SAT AROUND LOOKING AT EACH OTHER!
The site does get "pruned" for users that haven`t logged in in the last 6 months or haven`t posted in the last 6 months - This is an automatic event to cut down on dormant accounts.

THANKS

Jim
"I bathed in sun and walked in rain
It taught me how to laugh again"
theraven1979
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by theraven1979 »

Regarding the Paypal contribution increasing the post count - I am not doing this any more as I feel that it's not really achieving what is set out to do.

Paypal contributions are still very much welcome and are relied on for the future of these forums and themeninblack site

THANKS

Jim
"I bathed in sun and walked in rain
It taught me how to laugh again"