Good to see more people contributing......

Announcements by moderators will be posted here.
beany
VERSATRAN SERIES F

Post by beany »

Part of that is because I haven't felt that I have had much to contribute. This is the first and only forum I am member so perhaps I'm not used to the etiquette. :?

I have responded to people's requests for recordings when I've had them, uploading them on Dr Black's site. I have put photos on the BUT gallery and have recently commented on a couple of Hugh's gigs I have been to. Perhaps I might get more into the banter and chat side of it. Especially now you've offering the meaning of life :grin:

theraven1979 wrote:Joined January 2004 - 18 posts (5 of them today). Shame we have to put things like this in place for people to start contributing.

Jim
theraven1979
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by theraven1979 »

I realise not everyone's a gobshite like me but you've gotta agree you've been awfully quiet - Good to hear you've contributed. THANKS. If there was a way of putting you on 100 posts I would do. Perhaps if you miss something and it's not there when you hit the 100 mark gimme a shout and I'll sort for you

Jim

beany wrote:Part of that is because I haven't felt that I have had much to contribute. This is the first and only forum I am member so perhaps I'm not used to the etiquette. :?

I have responded to people's requests for recordings when I've had them, uploading them on Dr Black's site. I have put photos on the BUT gallery and have recently commented on a couple of Hugh's gigs I have been to. Perhaps I might get more into the banter and chat side of it. Especially now you've offering the meaning of life :grin:

theraven1979 wrote:Joined January 2004 - 18 posts (5 of them today). Shame we have to put things like this in place for people to start contributing.

Jim
"I bathed in sun and walked in rain
It taught me how to laugh again"
beany
VERSATRAN SERIES F

Post by beany »

Thanks Jim. I might be a lazy bastard, but I just wanted to be clear that I'm not all take and no give :lol:

Mark

theraven1979 wrote:I realise not everyone's a gobshite like me but you've gotta agree you've been awfully quiet - Good to hear you've contributed. THANKS. If there was a way of putting you on 100 posts I would do. Perhaps if you miss something and it's not there when you hit the 100 mark gimme a shout and I'll sort for you

Jim

beany wrote:Part of that is because I haven't felt that I have had much to contribute. This is the first and only forum I am member so perhaps I'm not used to the etiquette. :?

Jim
helgy
Ugly
Ugly

Post by helgy »

jim put it up to 150 , just like when the bomber crews were told 30 missions then home, sorry forgot to tell you it's now 35 missions. :lol:
theraven1979
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by theraven1979 »

Actually I`m on another forum and it`s 200 on there. I`m on 105 at the mo but I just gotta bide my time I guess.

I might set it to 1000 (only joking!)

jim
"I bathed in sun and walked in rain
It taught me how to laugh again"