Abusive posts to band members or managment

Announcements by moderators will be posted here.
theraven1979
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by theraven1979 »

Basically I`m not gonna stand for abuse thrown at band members, management or people connected with the band. There`s no need for it. Certain people have been getting a lot of stick lately and they`re not on here to voice their opinion.

It`s completely unfair and mainly false accusations. I tread a very fine line with this site and I understand that this site could be shut down tomorrow due to one person shouting off without engaging their brain in gear.

I think that everyone else should bear that in mind before "mouthing off" about EMI, management or the band itself. If you feel you have a bone to pick with

1. EMI
2. The Management
3. The band itself

You can email them all direct. Instead of bitching on here where they may not be able to reply.

By the same token I will not stand for abuse towards fans on this site. I don`t have chance to check every message on here - If there is something requiring my attention please email me.

Jim
"I bathed in sun and walked in rain
It taught me how to laugh again"
theraven1979
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by theraven1979 »

I wish to continue the largest Stranglers (unofficial) fan site on the internet. Please respect my thoughts and comments.

Jim
theraven1979
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by theraven1979 »

Bouncing this in the light of the recent John Ellis comments which I`ve had to delete - please read the above. Also bear this in mind - I have better things to do than to edit your abusive comments towards (ex) band members.

Jim