I`ve just removed over 1000 topics!

Announcements by moderators will be posted here.
theraven1979
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by theraven1979 »

......what?!?!

Nah seriously I`ve been through and removed the duplicate topics that seemed to spring up when I restored from the board going down. You can now dig deep into the 2 years of messages without having to trudge through loads of duplicates. Why not treat yourself to a bottle of wine and a nostalgia trip through the board. Remember if you reply to the old posts they will appear at the top of the list for people to view again. The majority of people probably won`t have seen the old posts and there`s some gems in there.

As you can see if resurrected a few meself.

You should see 45 pages worth of posts.

Jim

Edited By theraven1979 on 1078153752
"I bathed in sun and walked in rain
It taught me how to laugh again"
gizzard
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by gizzard »

theraven1979 wrote:......what?!?!

Nah seriously I`ve been through and removed the duplicate topics that seemed to spring up when I restored from the board going down. You can now dig deep into the 2 years of messages without having to trudge through loads of duplicates. Why not treat yourself to a bottle of wine and a nostalgia trip through the board. Remember if you reply to the old posts they will appear at the top of the list for people to view again. The majority of people probably won`t have seen the old posts and there`s some gems in there.

As you can see if resurrected a few meself.

You should see 45 pages worth of posts.

Jim
I did wonder what was going on..

Well done JIm.

:D
''I THINK THE STRANGLERS ARE CRIMINALLY VULGAR, VIOLENT AND VORACIOUS, AND I OFTEN WONDER HOW THEY GET AWAY WITH IT.''