New Tour - Setlist Spoilers

Announcements by moderators will be posted here.
pigeon
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Re: New Tour - Setlist Spoilers

Post by pigeon »

Im not so botherd now about watching videos before the gigs i go to. I don't mind it really specially when im approaching my 70th mib gig, does it really matter anymore?. Chances are i probally would of been at the gigs if i wasen't doing something else (like clearing the fruitmachines out in minehead,2 jackpots in a row 50 quid result). On the bus on the way to taunton trainstation thismorning i listend to "Toiler on the sea" twice before i watched the video within the space of 25 minutes with my work colleague saying "You got problems mate, this isnt normal behaviour". :lol:
parasiteinblack
ManinBlack
ManinBlack

Post by parasiteinblack »

pigeon wrote:Im not so botherd now about watching videos before the gigs i go to. I don't mind it really specially when im approaching my 70th mib gig, does it really matter anymore?. Chances are i probally would of been at the gigs if i wasen't doing something else (like clearing the fruitmachines out in minehead,2 jackpots in a row 50 quid result). On the bus on the way to taunton trainstation thismorning i listend to "Toiler on the sea" twice before i watched the video within the space of 25 minutes with my work colleague saying "You got problems mate, this isnt normal behaviour". :lol:
Pidge, did you ignore the bit of the thread I specifically pointed out to you? I just saw your bloody facebook. :smt013
"I woke up on a good day, and the world was wonderful"
pigeon
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by pigeon »

parasiteinblack wrote:
pigeon wrote:Im not so botherd now about watching videos before the gigs i go to. I don't mind it really specially when im approaching my 70th mib gig, does it really matter anymore?. Chances are i probally would of been at the gigs if i wasen't doing something else (like clearing the fruitmachines out in minehead,2 jackpots in a row 50 quid result). On the bus on the way to taunton trainstation thismorning i listend to "Toiler on the sea" twice before i watched the video within the space of 25 minutes with my work colleague saying "You got problems mate, this isnt normal behaviour". :lol:
Pidge, did you ignore the bit of the thread I specifically pointed out to you? I just saw your bloody facebook. :smt013

Mine and everyone elses that are Stranglers related??. Don't worry Paul comes out to do "Sugar bullets" for the encore. Oh S*it sry. :smt006
parasiteinblack
ManinBlack
ManinBlack

Post by parasiteinblack »

pigeon wrote:
parasiteinblack wrote:

Mine and everyone elses that are Stranglers related??. Don't worry Paul comes out to do "Sugar bullets" for the encore. Oh S*it sry. :smt006
I'm only really friends with you and heleninpink on facebook, and Helen hasn't posted anything Stranglers related for yonks. Fortunately I only skim-read it so whilst you've ruined a couple of surprises you hopefully haven't ruined the whole thing, just try not to post anything until after the Norwich gig!!
That would be awesome about the encore though.
"I woke up on a good day, and the world was wonderful"
pigeon
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by pigeon »

Helen maybe the great elemer is trying to facefuk her. :lol:
theraven1979
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by theraven1979 »

The tour is almost upon us. I can almost taste the shitty overpriced O2 Academy lager and see the light bouncing off the baldies in the crowd :lol:

Hooking on the back of last year's thread but......

Pretty simple really. If you don't want to see any setlist spoilers prior to your gig then don't visit this site until you've seen em . I don't want to discourage people from visiting the site but this is the simple option if you don't want to catch a glimpse of a setlist or gig surprises. I'd probably avoid Facebook and Twitter on the same basis.

Jim
"I bathed in sun and walked in rain
It taught me how to laugh again"