Abusive posts

Announcements by moderators will be posted here.
Condorman
Down In The Sewer

Post by Condorman »

Perhaps Mr Machine will say a really big Sorry and come back

I think that's favourite. Chucking the Dummy only lasts a while

He loves this place

Does Bro ( TMTLTH) go too?
"Cant stop gotta keep rockin kid"
theraven1979
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by theraven1979 »

Condorman wrote:Does Bro ( TMTLTH) go too?
Why would I bin his brother?

Jim
"I bathed in sun and walked in rain
It taught me how to laugh again"
shah
The Raven
The Raven

Post by shah »

I'd suggest to 'the committee' of which Jim is chairman, that after a cooling off period you should let Manna back, Jim.

Everyone has a 'go' or spouts off now and then; some people are more adept at keeping that cool while they type than others - and no one gets hurt here; we can all take it - and we shut it down pretty quickly if it gets out of order.

Also, I feel my suggestion of the boys potentially playing TTCT sent him over the top - so I feel a sense of minor guilt there.

Shah
shah shaaah...go go...
shah shaaah...go go...
shah shaaah...
theraven1979
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by theraven1979 »

I'd suggest to 'the committee' of which Jim is chairman, that after a cooling off period you should let Manna back, Jim.

Everyone has a 'go' or spouts off now and then; some people are more adept at keeping that cool while they type than others - and no one gets hurt here; we can all take it - and we shut it down pretty quickly if it gets out of order.

Also, I feel my suggestion of the boys potentially playing TTCT sent him over the top - so I feel a sense of minor guilt there.

Shah
We shall see - However his recent outbursts have been uncalled for and I can`t let anyone get away with it.

Someone has to overlook the board to stop complete chaos occuring. I think that abusive posts put a lot of people off posting on here and I want to move away from that in the hope that more people start posting.

I think Mr Machine has received enough publicity from this little outburst and I no longer wish to discuss. I have to be fair and say that he`s not here to defend himself as well.

Jim

Edited By theraven1979 on Aug. 20 2003 at 16:38
"I bathed in sun and walked in rain
It taught me how to laugh again"
Paul
Ugly
Ugly

Post by Paul »

I'm dead nosey to find out exactly why he was binned, always slightly argumentetive, but, he must have been very naughty.
I'm not sticking up for him here, but I feel morally obliged to mention he was the only one to wish me happy birthday on my 40th a couple of weeks back.
and I was just about to post a topic 'sod off then you misserable b******s'
I've been on the thick end of his sarcasm before, but I suppose there has to be limits. who did he slag off, abuse so badly? :shock:
....near the nearside window.....