Forums now available on Mobile Phone

Announcements about this board or the site will be made here by Jim.
User avatar
gizzard
Maninwhite
Maninwhite
Posts: 12471
Joined: 27 Jun 2003, 12:32
Location: Left of the middle.

Re: Forums now available on Mobile Phone

Post by gizzard » 01 Dec 2010, 14:16

mantheylovetohate wrote:
theraven1979 wrote:Just configured the board with software which allows the forums to be displayed/read/posted to very easily via a mobile phone
Not on my ancient old phone! :roll:
Nor mine! :oops:
''I THINK THE STRANGLERS ARE CRIMINALLY VULGAR, VIOLENT AND VORACIOUS, AND I OFTEN WONDER HOW THEY GET AWAY WITH IT.''

User avatar
mantheylovetohate
The Raven
The Raven
Posts: 2162
Joined: 14 Apr 2007, 12:26
Location: Stranglers Official Site
Contact:

Re: Forums now available on Mobile Phone

Post by mantheylovetohate » 01 Dec 2010, 22:44

Dominique wrote:Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk
WTF? :smt009 :shock: :smt017
Did someone say "Wonky"?

User avatar
ravenlunatic
ManinBlack
ManinBlack
Posts: 3500
Joined: 11 Aug 2006, 21:38
Location: oxon

Re: Forums now available on Mobile Phone

Post by ravenlunatic » 02 Dec 2010, 00:37

mantheylovetohate wrote:
Dominique wrote:Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk
WTF? :smt009 :shock: :smt017

:smt102
I tried to make him laugh, He didn't get the joke, and then he said I wasn't right in the head.

Dominique
Rats Rally
Posts: 392
Joined: 06 Feb 2009, 13:24
Location: Copenhagen (and sometimes Amsterdam)

Re: Forums now available on Mobile Phone

Post by Dominique » 02 Dec 2010, 10:36

mantheylovetohate wrote:
Dominique wrote:Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk
WTF? :smt009 :shock: :smt017
Sorry ppl, the Tapabrag app found it necessary to add this standard signature...
pigeon wrote:... It's like a portabale girl magnet. His got 3 girls on the go at once thanks to that little device!.
That explains it....get off me, girls...! :lol:

Dominique

User avatar
theraven1979
Maninwhite
Maninwhite
Posts: 33528
Joined: 22 Dec 2001, 11:41
Location: Yorkshire, England
Contact:

Re: Forums now available on Mobile Phone

Post by theraven1979 » 02 Dec 2010, 10:38

It's some new fangled stuff that "the kids" are using - Don't worry about it Grandad :lol:


Jim
mantheylovetohate wrote:
Dominique wrote:Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk
WTF? :smt009 :shock: :smt017
"I bathed in sun and walked in rain
It taught me how to laugh again"

User avatar
mantheylovetohate
The Raven
The Raven
Posts: 2162
Joined: 14 Apr 2007, 12:26
Location: Stranglers Official Site
Contact:

Re: Forums now available on Mobile Phone

Post by mantheylovetohate » 02 Dec 2010, 11:41

theraven1979 wrote:It's some new fangled stuff that "the kids" are using - Don't worry about it Grandad :lol:


Jim
mantheylovetohate wrote:
Dominique wrote:Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk
WTF? :smt009 :shock: :smt017
Thanks you young whipper snapper :roll: Nowt wrong with being a Luddite! :grin:
Did someone say "Wonky"?

pigeon
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth
Posts: 9258
Joined: 31 Mar 2004, 13:32
Location: Somewhere outside the raider.

Re: Forums now available on Mobile Phone

Post by pigeon » 02 Dec 2010, 14:37

Dominique wrote:
mantheylovetohate wrote:
Dominique wrote:Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk
WTF? :smt009 :shock: :smt017
Sorry ppl, the Tapabrag app found it necessary to add this standard signature...
pigeon wrote:... It's like a portabale girl magnet. His got 3 girls on the go at once thanks to that little device!.
That explains it....get off me, girls...! :lol:

Dominique
:lol:

User avatar
ThruBeingCool
Maninwhite
Maninwhite
Posts: 11830
Joined: 04 Apr 2004, 00:48
Location: UTOPIA!
Contact:

Re: Forums now available on Mobile Phone

Post by ThruBeingCool » 02 Dec 2010, 17:59

pigeon wrote:Blackberrys or Crackberrys as they call them. It's like a portabale girl magnet. His got 3 girls on the go at once thanks to that little device!.
I'm sending my Blackberry back after reading this as it's obviously developed a fault :smt012

User avatar
Alias
Maninwhite
Maninwhite
Posts: 13319
Joined: 14 Sep 2005, 12:54
Location: Horny, but tainted with melancholy.
Contact:

Re: Forums now available on Mobile Phone

Post by Alias » 03 Dec 2010, 00:17

Has ravenlunatic been on yet, enquiring after the likelyhood
of steam-driven semiphore availability?
I'm a comedian and poet, so anything that doesn't get a laugh is a poem. B.Hicks.

"Further modulation of the frequency rotation, Triggered waveband activation - near elation"

'Why are you so edgy, kid ?'

User avatar
ravenlunatic
ManinBlack
ManinBlack
Posts: 3500
Joined: 11 Aug 2006, 21:38
Location: oxon

Re: Forums now available on Mobile Phone

Post by ravenlunatic » 03 Dec 2010, 00:56

Alias wrote:Has ravenlunatic been on yet, enquiring after the likelyhood
of steam-driven semiphore availability?
Alas I think its a lost cause. The majority of people it seems, would prefer the ability to monitor the tedium of facebook from the their telephonic aperatus than apreciate the simple pleasure of a peice of polished Mahogany with a brace of machine turned brass switches, or indeed for said device to feature something actually useful such as the ability to remove bottle tops or feature a small notepad and detatchable pencil in order to record important telephone numbers.
I tried to make him laugh, He didn't get the joke, and then he said I wasn't right in the head.

User avatar
Alias
Maninwhite
Maninwhite
Posts: 13319
Joined: 14 Sep 2005, 12:54
Location: Horny, but tainted with melancholy.
Contact:

Re: Forums now available on Mobile Phone

Post by Alias » 03 Dec 2010, 01:03

ravenlunatic wrote:...telephonic aperatus ...

:lol:
I'm a comedian and poet, so anything that doesn't get a laugh is a poem. B.Hicks.

"Further modulation of the frequency rotation, Triggered waveband activation - near elation"

'Why are you so edgy, kid ?'

pigeon
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth
Posts: 9258
Joined: 31 Mar 2004, 13:32
Location: Somewhere outside the raider.

Re: Forums now available on Mobile Phone

Post by pigeon » 03 Dec 2010, 01:57

ThruBeingCool wrote:
pigeon wrote:Blackberrys or Crackberrys as they call them. It's like a portabale girl magnet. His got 3 girls on the go at once thanks to that little device!.
I'm sending my Blackberry back after reading this as it's obviously developed a fault :smt012

I thought a man of your pulling power would at least have 10 on there. You can have multipul chat windows aswell.

Ive played about with his phone to show him Genetix live from the Apollo DVD he has no idea who the stranglers are but putting you tube on a mobile phone is a form of toture for people when i get a hold of their phones.

Me Beavis style "heh heh got this brilliant video of JJ here Heh heh"

John "No,no Adam you got me confussed for the 100th time i dont give a fuck about JJ!"

Me "Heh heh no but this ones really cool, like 4 and a half minutes in he beats his bass up ... oh here we go"

John "Adam ... oh i give up"

:lol:

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests