Get The Stranglers Back in the Charts.....

Announcements by moderators will be posted here.
ThruBeingCool
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Re: Get The Stranglers Back in the Charts.....

Post by ThruBeingCool »

theraven1979 wrote:Spooner give it up mate you've clearly lost this one. What next name calling? Chinese burns? haha!! :grin: :grin: :grin:

Jim
Lost? Fexake!Ferfexake! You just hate being challenged don't ya?
theraven1979
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by theraven1979 »

I hate been "challenged" by such a lame challenger yeah!

Jim
ThruBeingCool wrote:
theraven1979 wrote:Spooner give it up mate you've clearly lost this one. What next name calling? Chinese burns? haha!! :grin: :grin: :grin:

Jim
"I bathed in sun and walked in rain
It taught me how to laugh again"
parasiteinblack
ManinBlack
ManinBlack

Post by parasiteinblack »

ThruBeingCool wrote:

Jim
Christ.
how much have you had? :lol:
It's embarrassing mate. :lol:
"I woke up on a good day, and the world was wonderful"
ThruBeingCool
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by ThruBeingCool »

theraven1979 wrote:yeah shocking - supporting your favourite band that you spend £200 on - crazy!

You're much better on here Spooner

Jim
ThruBeingCool wrote:Yeah, I joined FACEBOOK for a while. Soon closed the account after seeing what it encouraged!
Let me get this right then because I'm struggling here. You do don't seem to think that spending money on tickets to go and see your favourite band is as worthy as posting a circular about them on FACEBOOK? Buying gig tickets is not supporting your band I take it?
theraven1979
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by theraven1979 »

Nope not at all - I'm getting tickets for the tour - just don't want to flaunt cash spent on here - like parasite said it's frankly embarrasing. Supporting this band is not about how much money you spend - it's in your heart mate. Plus you never see them properly anyway - you're always stood "posing" at the bar whist the rest of us are in the mosh pit. Why spend £200 doing that?

Let me get this right - You join a Facebook group that started about a week ago - You then imediately withdraw your Facebook account because now there is such ridiculous things on there as support for your favourite band. You then have a go at me cos I'm pushing (again your favourite band) - Or failing that you could be drunk? :grin: :grin:

Jim
ThruBeingCool wrote:
theraven1979 wrote:yeah shocking - supporting your favourite band that you spend £200 on - crazy!

You're much better on here Spooner

Jim
ThruBeingCool wrote:Yeah, I joined FACEBOOK for a while. Soon closed the account after seeing what it encouraged!
Let me get this right then because I'm struggling here. You do don't seem to think that spending money on tickets to go and see your favourite band is as worthy as posting a circular about them on FACEBOOK? Buying gig tickets is not supporting your band I take it?
ThruBeingCool
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by ThruBeingCool »

theraven1979 wrote: Plus you never see them properly anyway - you're always stood "posing" at the bar whist the rest of us are in the mosh pit. Why spend £200 doing that?

Let me get this right - You join a Facebook group that started about a week ago - You then imediately withdraw your Facebook account because now there is such ridiculous things on there as support for your favourite band. You then have a go at me cos I'm pushing (again your favourite band) - Or failing that you could be drunk? :grin: :grin:

Jim
Fucking hell! Talk about re-writing history! The above is all lies ....

You're mad!

"rest of US are in the mosh pit!" - luvved that bit though! :P :smt005
theraven1979
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by theraven1979 »

Always see you at the bar whilst I (and everyone else) is pogoing away

Jim
ThruBeingCool wrote:
theraven1979 wrote: Plus you never see them properly anyway - you're always stood "posing" at the bar whist the rest of us are in the mosh pit. Why spend £200 doing that?

Jim
Fucking hell! Talk about re-writing history! The above is all lies ....

You're mad!

"rest of US are in the mosh pit!" - luvved that bit though! :P :smt005
ThruBeingCool
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by ThruBeingCool »

I've met you once at a Stranglers gig whilst the band were on stage. And you walked out after 15 minutes!

C'mon man! If you're gonna give me shit on here at least make it truthful :idea:
theraven1979
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by theraven1979 »

The only gig I saw you at was Sheffield - you were stood at the bar all night - I walked past you covered in sweat as I'd been pogoing at the front - you (still stood at the bar) said hello in passing whilst I got a (much needed) beer in. That's it

Jim
ThruBeingCool wrote:I've met you once at a Stranglers gig whilst the band were on stage. And you walked out after 15 minutes!

C'mon man! If you're gonna give me shit on here at least make it truthful :idea:
ThruBeingCool
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by ThruBeingCool »

theraven1979 wrote:The only gig I saw you at was Sheffield - you were stood at the bar all night - I walked past you covered in sweat as I'd been pogoing at the front - you (still stood at the bar) said hello in passing whilst I got a (much needed) beer in. That's it

Jim

A lie! How can you say that I was stood at the bar all night when you left after about 5 songs into the gig? Even Homer will tell ya I was down the front with him. You didn't get a beer in either you went straight home and your review of this night will verify that. You're just making things up now! You lying cnut! Fair enough..have a go at me..but don't make things up.

YOU ARE A LYING CUNT SIR, MAKE NO MISTAKE! :smt006
Alias
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by Alias »

Fucken PM each other furfuxake.

Oh, and get a room, obviously.
I'm a comedian and poet, so anything that doesn't get a laugh is a poem. B.Hicks.

"Further modulation of the frequency rotation, Triggered waveband activation - near elation"

'Why are you so edgy, kid ?'
ThruBeingCool
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by ThruBeingCool »

Alias wrote:Fucken PM each other furfuxake.

Oh, and get a room, obviously.
Already happening! On both accounts... :roll: