yellowcake has fled, to Scotland today...........

Any `classic` topics will be moved here.
Post Reply
User avatar
PaulinLondon
Maninwhite
Maninwhite
Posts: 12648
Joined: 03 Jan 2006, 12:42
Location: Mon - Fri : Thunderbird 5.

Re: yellowcake has fled, to Scotland today...........

Post by PaulinLondon » 03 Nov 2008, 08:14

Brilliant stuff Martin ! :o :smt038 :smt023

Sounds like everyone had a superb time. 8)
"Madame, Be in no doubt as to the seriousness of your position". The Day of the Jackal, 1973.

User avatar
Alias
Maninwhite
Maninwhite
Posts: 13319
Joined: 14 Sep 2005, 12:54
Location: Horny, but tainted with melancholy.
Contact:

Re: yellowcake has fled, to Scotland today...........

Post by Alias » 03 Nov 2008, 11:29

Is this not on Forums Gold yet Jim?


:smt069



Cracking read Martin, I've just started re-reading it again. :lol:
You still speaking with a Glesga accent mate?
I'm a comedian and poet, so anything that doesn't get a laugh is a poem. B.Hicks.

"Further modulation of the frequency rotation, Triggered waveband activation - near elation"

'Why are you so edgy, kid ?'

User avatar
yellowcakeuf6
BLUE SISTER
BLUE SISTER
Posts: 4534
Joined: 18 Jan 2004, 18:59
Location: East Angrier
Contact:

Re: yellowcake has fled, to Scotland today...........

Post by yellowcakeuf6 » 03 Nov 2008, 12:37

Alias wrote:
yellowcakeuf6 wrote:I'll try and do the whole shooting match justice when/if I get home.




:smt069
8)

I'm sure you've all had enough of my 'blether', (yeah mate, still talkin' like a 'weegie'!), over the past couple of days. Just uploading 2 vids to YouTube of Straighten Out, then I'll return tomorrow with a concise version of events.
Image

User avatar
yellowcakeuf6
BLUE SISTER
BLUE SISTER
Posts: 4534
Joined: 18 Jan 2004, 18:59
Location: East Angrier
Contact:

Re: yellowcake has fled, to Scotland today...........

Post by yellowcakeuf6 » 03 Nov 2008, 12:38

PaulinLondon wrote:Brilliant stuff Martin ! :o :smt038 :smt023

Sounds like everyone had a superb time. 8)
Thanks Paul. You were sorely missed mate. Hope everything went OK at the funeral.
Image

User avatar
PaulinLondon
Maninwhite
Maninwhite
Posts: 12648
Joined: 03 Jan 2006, 12:42
Location: Mon - Fri : Thunderbird 5.

Re: yellowcake has fled, to Scotland today...........

Post by PaulinLondon » 03 Nov 2008, 13:25

yellowcakeuf6 wrote:
PaulinLondon wrote:Brilliant stuff Martin ! :o :smt038 :smt023

Sounds like everyone had a superb time. 8)
Thanks Paul. You were sorely missed mate. Hope everything went OK at the funeral.
Many thanks Martin. Missed you lot. :(

The funeral went very well mate, all things considered. He got a good send off. :wink:
"Madame, Be in no doubt as to the seriousness of your position". The Day of the Jackal, 1973.

User avatar
Alias
Maninwhite
Maninwhite
Posts: 13319
Joined: 14 Sep 2005, 12:54
Location: Horny, but tainted with melancholy.
Contact:

Re: yellowcake has fled, to Scotland today...........

Post by Alias » 03 Nov 2008, 13:35

PaulinLondon wrote: The funeral went very well mate, all things considered. He got a good send off. :wink:

Glad to hear it mate.
I'm a comedian and poet, so anything that doesn't get a laugh is a poem. B.Hicks.

"Further modulation of the frequency rotation, Triggered waveband activation - near elation"

'Why are you so edgy, kid ?'

User avatar
PaulinLondon
Maninwhite
Maninwhite
Posts: 12648
Joined: 03 Jan 2006, 12:42
Location: Mon - Fri : Thunderbird 5.

Re: yellowcake has fled, to Scotland today...........

Post by PaulinLondon » 03 Nov 2008, 13:52

Alias wrote:
Glad to hear it mate.
Cheers mate.
"Madame, Be in no doubt as to the seriousness of your position". The Day of the Jackal, 1973.

User avatar
theraven1979
Maninwhite
Maninwhite
Posts: 33341
Joined: 22 Dec 2001, 11:41
Location: Yorkshire, England
Contact:

Re: yellowcake has fled, to Scotland today...........

Post by theraven1979 » 03 Nov 2008, 14:15

Martin - can you let Mork out of his shell now.

Jim
"I bathed in sun and walked in rain
It taught me how to laugh again"

mctownie
Ugly
Ugly
Posts: 1983
Joined: 13 Jan 2004, 23:30

Re: yellowcake has fled, to Scotland today...........

Post by mctownie » 03 Nov 2008, 14:50

Great thread boys - sorry you didnt make it Paul

TheRealOne!
SHAKESPEARO
Posts: 11
Joined: 21 Sep 2008, 14:10

Re: yellowcake has fled, to Scotland today...........

Post by TheRealOne! » 03 Nov 2008, 15:30

No point in me adding anything but it was a good night. Rather worrying being in loco parentis for 24 hours with Lucy but I managed not to lose her or leave her in a bar somewhere.
Ususal suspects were all good fun and despite being locked in my hotel room for 20 minutes by a faulty security lock (necessitating a concierge and a man with screwdriver to come and get me out while I was getting just a little anxious and panicky) I made it to the gig in time. And the sequin Doc boots did their job well and I have for once, no cuts or bruises from the mosh.
But as to the bloke crushed behind me at one point who was rather *ahem* excited, you sir, are no gentleman... :smt009

User avatar
saminblack
Ugly
Ugly
Posts: 1840
Joined: 21 Feb 2003, 14:49
Location: Bath

Re: yellowcake has fled, to Scotland today...........

Post by saminblack » 03 Nov 2008, 17:55

What a thread...just read every word and admired every pic and thought 'can any other fans of any other band enjoy themselves as much as we can'?

Nah, thought not.


PS Terrible waste of a programme though. There are some top interviews in there! :grin:
They'll be called the survivors..you know why?....cos they're gonna survive

User avatar
Claireinblack
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth
Posts: 9938
Joined: 16 Mar 2007, 21:45
Location: kent

Re: yellowcake has fled, to Scotland today...........

Post by Claireinblack » 03 Nov 2008, 19:57

TheRealOne! wrote:No point in me adding anything but it was a good night. Rather worrying being in loco parentis for 24 hours with Lucy but I managed not to lose her or leave her in a bar somewhere.
Ususal suspects were all good fun and despite being locked in my hotel room for 20 minutes by a faulty security lock (necessitating a concierge and a man with screwdriver to come and get me out while I was getting just a little anxious and panicky) I made it to the gig in time. And the sequin Doc boots did their job well and I have for once, no cuts or bruises from the mosh.
But as to the bloke crushed behind me at one point who was rather *ahem* excited, you sir, are no gentleman... :smt009

It was the sight of those sequined Doc's Mish..........


:lol:
Claireinblack
kent

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest