Forums 4MH bash (potential)

4 More Heroes, No More Heroes, The Meninblack etc etc in ere

Moderator: StanInBlack

rattusrattus
Rats Rally

Post by rattusrattus »

You can count me in and i will probably bring about 4 or 5 mates !
gizzard
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by gizzard »

Yeah I'm up for this :grin:

Would be great to meet some of you cnuts. :grin:

Leeds or Peterboro are ferkin miles away!
How about Bristol? 8)
''I THINK THE STRANGLERS ARE CRIMINALLY VULGAR, VIOLENT AND VORACIOUS, AND I OFTEN WONDER HOW THEY GET AWAY WITH IT.''
doninblack
The Raven
The Raven

Post by doninblack »

Maybe some people don't look at this section. You could try moving it to The Stranglers section and I reckon you will get more people reading it at least.
Homer
Ugly
Ugly

Post by Homer »

Nottingham's middle for diddle ain't it ?
And ok for Mr Spooner :lol:
Mitch K
Rats Rally

Post by Mitch K »

King's Hall in Ilkley is available If you make it there, I'll happily transport everyone from the station to the gig :wink:
theraven1979
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by theraven1979 »

Depends where you live. Our Scottish chums may disagree with you and probably York is in the middle?

Jim
Homer wrote:Nottingham's middle for diddle ain't it ?
And ok for Mr Spooner :lol:
"I bathed in sun and walked in rain
It taught me how to laugh again"
theraven1979
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by theraven1979 »

Just got this vision of you Mitch sat at the front of one of those mini train things they have in parks for the kids with you driving at the front with a flat cap on and us lot pissed as farts shouting abuse at old Ilkley dears!

Sounds ideal.

Jim
Mitch K wrote:King's Hall in Ilkley is available If you make it there, I'll happily transport everyone from the station to the gig :wink:
Toiler On The Sea
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by Toiler On The Sea »

theraven1979 wrote:Depends where you live. Our Scottish chums may disagree with you and probably York is in the middle?
Just now, Aberdeens about in the middle for me. :cry: :cry: :lol:
"They don’t come much better than The Stranglers when performing live; there is no pretence, no hiding place, just superb music"

Liverpool Sound and Vision March 8th 2013.
The Strangler
Ugly
Ugly

Post by The Strangler »

There is a club in Crewe called the 'Limelight Club' , Faith may have played there and 3 men & Black also, anyway they generally only do Tribute bands so this maybe the ideal venue, Crewe is the main Hub of our fantastic rail system as trains go through here from everywhere, london to scotland , the midlands, the South West, north east and even Wales
I use the train to get around the country, and Crewe is indeed easy easy to get to from deepest, dark S Wales.
Rugby Union is not only the greatest team sport in the world on the field, but without a shadow of a doubt, is the greatest team sport in the world off the field. Nigel Owens.
theraven1979
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by theraven1979 »

Wales is a nightmare to get from or to at the best of times!

Jim
The Strangler
Ugly
Ugly

Post by The Strangler »

It can be ! took my kid to Eurodisney couple of months back by bus - fucking nightmare. Broke down on the way in the middle of nowhere, about 45 minutes from the place, which caused a 3 odd hour delay. then had a 12 haul on the way back - never been so glad to see the Severn Bridge - would have paid the toll myself.
Rugby Union is not only the greatest team sport in the world on the field, but without a shadow of a doubt, is the greatest team sport in the world off the field. Nigel Owens.
theraven1979
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by theraven1979 »

I saw the Manics in Cardiff (Cardiff for gawdsake not out in the sticks!) in 96 and I remember it took us 4 days and 8 sherpas to get there!

Jim
The Strangler wrote:It can be ! took my kid to Eurodisney couple of months back by bus - fucking nightmare. Broke down on the way in the middle of nowhere, about 45 minutes from the place, which caused a 3 odd hour delay. then had a 12 haul on the way back - never been so glad to see the Severn Bridge - would have paid the toll myself.