4 More Heroes, No More Heroes, The Meninblack etc etc in ere

Moderator: StanInBlack

RobinBlack
Down In The Sewer

Where are 4 More Heroes ?

Post by RobinBlack »

Would someone from 4 More Heroe's send me a copy of that video Nick
showed me of that gig where the floor caved in. I forgot to copy it before
he took it back. Or just reform and do a gig somewhere. I got a copy of the Stranglers documentary that BBC Scotland did for helping them out it's got a little bit of photage from Glasgow 99 or 2000 I can't remember when. It's really cool got the little BBC clock ticking down and all that. PM me one of you Rat Kings.

Rob
theraven1979
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Re: Where are 4 More Heroes ?

Post by theraven1979 »

The gig where the floor caved in was at Rats Rally - I was there - haven`t seen said vid and don`t want to as I was rather drunk at the time and I remember pulling faces to camera.

IMO they got a lot tighter in the last 2 years they were going and by the end of it they were very very fuckin good. I`m trying my best to rally Jon (Hugh Cornwell) into getting things back together - As far as I`m aware they may be playing some dates in the new year. No one knows for certain not even the band?

Jim
RobinBlack wrote:Would someone from 4 More Heroe's send me a copy of that video Nick
showed me of that gig where the floor caved in. I forgot to copy it before
he took it back. Or just reform and do a gig somewhere. I got a copy of the Stranglers documentary that BBC Scotland did for helping them out it's got a little bit of photage from Glasgow 99 or 2000 I can't remember when. It's really cool got the little BBC clock ticking down and all that. PM me one of you Rat Kings.

Rob
"I bathed in sun and walked in rain
It taught me how to laugh again"
RobinBlack
Down In The Sewer

Post by RobinBlack »

Cheers for that bit of info.

Rob
cassydale
The Man They Love To Hate

Re: Where are 4 More Heroes ?

Post by cassydale »

theraven1979 wrote: I`m trying my best to rally Jon (Hugh Cornwell) into getting things back together - As far as I`m aware they may be playing some dates in the new year. No one knows for certain not even the band?
Rob
[/quote]

Nice one Jim
Keep at it.
John.H.

I Should Have Wrapped You Up And Kept You Safe,Instead I Turned My Back On You.