STRAIGHTEN OUT 2014

4 More Heroes, No More Heroes, The Meninblack etc etc in ere

Moderator: StanInBlack

aldinblack
The Raven
The Raven

Re: STRAIGHTEN OUT 2014

Post by aldinblack »

Ravenette wrote:An added bonus for those of you going to Hammersmith. Straighten Out will be playing a set at the Hope and Anchor beforehand from 3-3.30 and will finish by 5. Tickets a fiver! I'm in!

Looks like it's going to be a pretty damn good day! :smt023
Omg that's just brilliant ! I'll be traveling back into London from the folkeston gig, was thinking about how to kill the time before Hammersmith - sorted what a result !!

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
I Hate You !
Toiler On The Sea
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by Toiler On The Sea »

aldinblack wrote:Omg that's just brilliant ! I'll be traveling back into London from the folkeston gig, was thinking about how to kill the time before Hammersmith - sorted what a result !!

Snap, due to check into local Hotel @ 1400, nip across to Southwark on the tube(30mins) should be there 1500'ish?
Can't pick up Stranglers Tix until after 1600 anyway, which could be a blessing :smt023
"They don’t come much better than The Stranglers when performing live; there is no pretence, no hiding place, just superb music"

Liverpool Sound and Vision March 8th 2013.
dreamtime101
The Man They Love To Hate

Post by dreamtime101 »

Ravenette wrote:An added bonus for those of you going to Hammersmith. Straighten Out will be playing a set at the Hope and Anchor beforehand from 3-3.30 and will finish by 5. Tickets a fiver! I'm in!

Thanks...didn't know this was happening. Will definitely be there :smile: Are advanced tickets available or is it on-the-door only?
dreamtime101

Post by dreamtime101 »

Toiler On The Sea wrote:
aldinblack wrote:Omg that's just brilliant ! I'll be traveling back into London from the folkeston gig, was thinking about how to kill the time before Hammersmith - sorted what a result !!

Snap, due to check into local Hotel @ 1400, nip across to Southwark on the tube(30mins) should be there 1500'ish?
Can't pick up Stranglers Tix until after 1600 anyway, which could be a blessing :smt023
I thought Highbury & Islington would be the closest tube, Toiler?
CFCstrangler93
Down In The Sewer

Post by CFCstrangler93 »

Are tickets available in advance?
Save up and get my very own SLR
Ravenette
Ugly
Ugly

Post by Ravenette »

No it's on the door. Highbury and Islington is nearest tube. Out of the station turn right (believe me - I have made that mistake before, got off at Angel, 25 minutes later turned up at the pub amid lots of laughter from so called mates-in-black! - you know who you are!)
I've got some chloroform and handcuffs, just for you.
dreamtime101

Post by dreamtime101 »

Ravenette wrote:No it's on the door. Highbury and Islington is nearest tube. Out of the station turn right (believe me - I have made that mistake before, got off at Angel, 25 minutes later turned up at the pub amid lots of laughter from so called mates-in-black! - you know who you are!)
Thanks Ravenette.
Toiler On The Sea
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Ravenette wrote:No it's on the door. Highbury and Islington is nearest tube. Out of the station turn right (believe me - I have made that mistake before, got off at Angel, 25 minutes later turned up at the pub amid lots of laughter from so called mates-in-black! - you know who you are!)

Cheers for thew local knowledge, will have a look.
"They don’t come much better than The Stranglers when performing live; there is no pretence, no hiding place, just superb music"

Hammer

Post by Hammer »

Thank you for that, should be able to make this.
To offend, or be offended is purely subjective.
Toiler On The Sea
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Checked the tube, Highbury & Islington is closest. :smt003
No idea where I thought I was going :smt005 :smt005

dreamtime101

Post by dreamtime101 »

SO played a great set yesterday. The keyboard player appeared to hurt himself prior to Heroes so the lead singer said can anyone play keyboards and a lad got up from the crowd and played the song - really well. Hope that the regular keyboard player is ok - not sure what the problem was.....
theraven1979
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by theraven1979 »

I think Mick just got cramp

Jim
dreamtime101 wrote:SO played a great set yesterday. The keyboard player appeared to hurt himself prior to Heroes so the lead singer said can anyone play keyboards and a lad got up from the crowd and played the song - really well. Hope that the regular keyboard player is ok - not sure what the problem was.....
"I bathed in sun and walked in rain
It taught me how to laugh again"