4 More Heroes, No More Heroes, The Meninblack etc etc in ere

Moderator: StanInBlack

theraven1979
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

The Vibe - Jon's Last Gig

Post by theraven1979 »

Bit of a Stranglers connection here.

Some of you may remember Jon as the original "Hugh Cornwell" :lol: from "Orange Alert" that then morphed into "Four More Heroes". Some of you also know him as "Suchi" on here. Great guitarist and vocalist and top bloke. No he's not died thankfully! :lol: But he is playing his last gig with his covers band "The Vibe" in South Leeds on Saturday before he retires off to Isle Of Wight. If anyone remembers him who's in the area make the effort and pop in if you get chance.

Full details here http://www.the-vibe.net/

Jim
"I bathed in sun and walked in rain
It taught me how to laugh again"
Alexinblack
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Re: The Vibe - Jon's Last Gig

Post by Alexinblack »

I hope the gig goes well.
leskei
Rats Rally

Post by leskei »

theraven1979 wrote:Bit of a Stranglers connection here.

Some of you may remember Jon as the original "Hugh Cornwell" :lol: from "Orange Alert" that then morphed into "Four More Heroes". Some of you also know him as "Suchi" on here. Great guitarist and vocalist and top bloke. No he's not died thankfully! :lol: But he is playing his last gig with his covers band "The Vibe" in South Leeds on Saturday before he retires off to Isle Of Wight. If anyone remembers him who's in the area make the effort and pop in if you get chance.

Full details here http://www.the-vibe.net/

Jim
jim, aint seen john in a long time now but had some great times seeing him at the orange alert and four more heroes gigs, first time I came across orange alert was at the fossfelle the night before the stranglers played at antlantic highway rock [ baz's 1st uk gig] what a cracking gig it was to, foxton was in the crowd and some guy jumping around fell through the floor, have followed them since in the many guises up todays straighten out. anyhow I hope it all goes well in the IOW for john, has he actually retired or just having a change of life :smile:
Homer
Ugly
Ugly

Post by Homer »

Yeah nice lad, nice times ….. Me & Matt to Foxton … " Bruce, did it ever piss you off in the polls in 'Sounds' that JJ always was top of best bass players" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Breakfast time …… "Bruce, you owe me a fiver' :lol: :lol: :lol:
leskei
Rats Rally

Post by leskei »

Homer wrote:Yeah nice lad, nice times ….. Me & Matt to Foxton … " Bruce, did it ever piss you off in the polls in 'Sounds' that JJ always was top of best bass players" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Breakfast time …… "Bruce, you owe me a fiver' :lol: :lol: :lol:
nice on phil :lol: