Gloucester

Post by theraven1979 »

"I bathed in sun and walked in rain
It taught me how to laugh again"
Bubba
Rats Rally

Re: Gloucester

Post by Bubba »

No matter how good you are, there isn't hardly anybody interested in seeing a Stranglers tribute band, and that's a sad reality I've had to come to terms with in the past.
Black, Burnel, Cornwell, Greenfield
Fatbusjim
The Man They Love To Hate

Post by Fatbusjim »

Bubba wrote:No matter how good you are, there isn't hardly anybody interested in seeing a Stranglers tribute band, and that's a sad reality I've had to come to terms with in the past.
Only just spotted that post Bubba - but don't talk bollocks. Maybe not every gig is packed to the rafters but the ones that are, are fookin excellent. The ones that aren't are always thoroughly enjoyed by those that make the effort to attend.
there isn't hardly anybody interested in seeing a Stranglers tribute

Maybe not in your opinion Bob - but Straighten Out are still alive and kicking and in my opinion are set to continue for a good while yet :evil: :evil:
Burn e 77
ManinBlack
ManinBlack

Post by Burn e 77 »

Fatbusjim wrote:
Bubba wrote:No matter how good you are, there isn't hardly anybody interested in seeing a Stranglers tribute band, and that's a sad reality I've had to come to terms with in the past.
Only just spotted that post Bubba - but don't talk bollocks. Maybe not every gig is packed to the rafters but the ones that are, are fookin excellent. The ones that aren't are always thoroughly enjoyed by those that make the effort to attend.
there isn't hardly anybody interested in seeing a Stranglers tribute

Maybe not in your opinion Bob - but Straighten Out are still alive and kicking and in my opinion are set to continue for a good while yet :evil: :evil:
Just to say i went along with others to the Hope & Anchor gig for Straighten Out....... Claire, Pidge, Sid, Myself and All Hillier were all there....... and had a top night in a small venue, to a band with a big talent.
Burn e 77
Something better change!