You wait for years, then two come along at once...

4 More Heroes, No More Heroes, The Meninblack etc etc in ere

Moderator: StanInBlack

Toiler On The Sea
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Re: You wait for years, then two come along at once...

Post by Toiler On The Sea »

Claireinblack wrote:
gizzard wrote:
Toiler On The Sea wrote:Never had the feeling, nor met anyone on here being or indeed acting 'Elite' :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
Met loads who are more knowledgable about things and are willing to have discussions and indeed value my opinions about things in black.

Loads of 'in' jokes, which are bourne out of meets/adventures @ MIB gigs etc.
If you read the posts closely, you can work out what they are and who they are about.

I'm looking forward to meeting more people in March as I have to travel to get my fix, see you in the sewer!
Secunded! Perfectly put TOTS. 8)

I'm with you guys.......

:smt006
Better watch out, we may be straying into being Elitist :smt005 :smt005 :smt005 :smt005
"They don’t come much better than The Stranglers when performing live; there is no pretence, no hiding place, just superb music"

Liverpool Sound and Vision March 8th 2013.
froggy

Post by froggy »

theraven1979 wrote:I wouldn't even give it an answer

This sort of comment is purely made by people who are constantly whinging/moaning - check out their history for example

search.php?author_id=2381&sr=posts

Jim
gizzard wrote:
Toiler On The Sea wrote:Never had the feeling, nor met anyone on here being or indeed acting 'Elite' :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
Met loads who are more knowledgable about things and are willing to have discussions and indeed value my opinions about things in black.

Loads of 'in' jokes, which are bourne out of meets/adventures @ MIB gigs etc.
If you read the posts closely, you can work out what they are and who they are about.

I'm looking forward to meeting more people in March as I have to travel to get my fix, see you in the sewer!
Secunded! Perfectly put TOTS. 8)
WAKE UP ,JIM!!!!! DUH!!!!!!
BazinBlack
The Man They Love To Hate

Post by BazinBlack »

I know SO are playing the Glasbudget showcast gig at The Shed in Leicester and so are Strangled but I also notice on the list a band called "Stranglers Banned" playing on the 6th March, anyone heard of them? Saying that I can't confirm if they are an MiB trib band but then who would they be a trib band of? Have searched the site but can't find anything, but then I didn't bother to look too hard, so apologies if they have already been mentioned on here!
Strolling along minding my own business.....